BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Cartier T.
Marianna, FL
I was doing some local shopping at a Walmart in Marianna, Florida when I decided I need to purchase a bar of soap so I decided to go with Irish Spring Signature for Men Hydrating Bar soap. I use the produced everyday and I am very pleased with the results and how it smells, I will continue to buy it as often as I need soap.
Annie Q.
Santa Monica, CA
UGH! I hate this soap! Its something that i am forced to use when i am visiting the parents. No other soap i have ever used has left this horrible of a residue and sticky feeling on my skin. I honestly rub conditioner all over my body. If i had a choice i would never use this soap! I don't know how it effects men, but it was definitely not good for my womanly sensitive skin
Tonja B.
Bellingham, WA
Its so hydrating a lot of mens soap can be drying to the skin but not this , and did Is mention it smells wonderful? It really is worth the money, which is not very pricey at all. The smell and softness is long lasting. I defiantly recommend it, and have bought it several times for the buys in my home. They both love it
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
I buy this soap for my dad, and he loves it! It's really the only soap he has been using for the past few years. The scent is long lasting, but only strong enough to smell good, yet not over bearing. He uses it quite often, because he works outside a lot and takes quite a bit of showers. Great soap for guys of all ages!
Evelyn J.
Hauppauge , NY
I bought it with the hydrating liquid soap and I must say my boyfriend loves it and I love when he showers and comes to bed the smell is very strong that's what I like because it makes him smell clean he saids it's very refreshing and he feels clean after the use. I continue buying this product every three to four weeks with the use of 2x a day.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
My husband uses this soap and had for a very long time. He's the kind of guy that really doesn't care about the brand or whatever as it smells good and doesn't leave him feeling "ichy" or "gross." So he's just used this brand for as long as I can remember. I love the scent of this soap it makes him smell very clean.
Rozie K.
Mohegan Lake, NY
Smells absolutely delicious. Usually my boyfriend uses this daily. However I ran out of my soap one day and I used his. I haven't stopped using it since. Its so gentle on the skin I got it at CVS. I would definitely recommend it. The smell doesn't last all day so you won't go around smelling like a guy.
Katrina S.
Bought this for an ex and when that relationship ended, I had no qualms keeping the soap! I love the manly fresh smell. Only drawback is that it can be a bit drying for my skin so I don't use it as regularly as my main body wash--and definitely not on my face, but you'll always find a bar in my shower!
Karin N.
Spring, TX
Irish spring hydrating bar soap will take you by surprise. The fresh scent of spring fills the air before you even open the package. The lather on Irish spring beautifully carress your body and cleans without drying your skin out. It leaves it smelling clean and feeling smooth. It's a perfect addition to your bathroom routine. Try it. You won't regret it.
Sabrina S.
Peru, In
My hubby loves the smell and the way it doesn't leave a film on your skin. He love's the way it makes him feel so clean. It is gentle enough for a woman to use it to. My hubby uses it everyday in the mornings and sometimes twice a day. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone that want's to b clean!
Sudikshya K.