BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Reshma P.
I love Irish Spring soap because it smells amazing! makes me feel like I'm in Paradise . Really Amazing I'll definitely buy this product again and again.
Kelsey B.
Monmouth, IL
Like the smell, however, dried out my skin. It was my dads and I was out of body wash, so I used his. The price is very good. Can buy at any drug store.
precious j.
Halethorpe, MD
I like Irish spring because its refreshing and long lasting! I'm a mom of a son, he's a boys boy, this soap works wonders on him after a day of playing!
Kailey A.
Clinton, CT
Smells good and is easy to use, but it has more of manly smell if that makes any sense. I'm more of a dove soap girl. But it's not that bad. I recommend
Miranda A.
Tulsa, OK
Does the trick, really cleans what needs to be cleaned in a one simple wash. Give it a try, I've been using it forever and I'm a woman and it's amazing
Elizabeth Z.
Trenton, GA
My husband so this soap! I have tried to get him try others but he always wants be to pick the Irish Spring. He loves the smell and how clean he feels.
Mercades S.
My husband loves Irish spring and I like the scent but each time I've used this it leaves a rubbery feel to my skin making me feel like I need lotion.
Linda S.
Katonah, NY
The fresh, invigorating scent along with its gentle, skin-soothing softness will make me continue to purchase long-lasting Irish Spring at my local CVS
Rhyan G.
Mount Sterling, OH
I love how my skin is just so soft and smooth after using the hydrating bar.I also love the lather it doesn't produce to many bubbles be just perfect.
Sam H.
Garland, TX
this soap is good for drying out the skin. use this soap at night. i dont use it on my face but i use it for my body. helps with sweaty/smelly armpits
Sudikshya K.