BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Cassie S.
Man, WV
I think you get quite a bit for what you pay for! It lasts a long time and smells great. It is moisturizing to the skin. It is my husband's favorite bar soap.
Lexi B.
Cedar Hill, MO
Love the scent of this product! Even though it is directed to men, I'm a woman and I use it and love it! it has a warm, musky scent that I can't get enough of!
Mucio A.
Long Branch, NJ
What can I say about this product. I never had tried it before and I loved. Good scent. Soft skin. Good value!! Meet my expectations. I recommend this product
Marbel D.
Cambridge, MD
The scent is just magnificent. Ugh..My husband just loves how moisturizing the lather is and the fragrance lingers for a long time. I absolutely recommend it.
Alyssa S.
Akron, OH
My husband uses this all the time. He loves it and we always buy him more when we go shopping. It cleans him, hydrates his skin, and leaves him smelling good.
This product is really great it is really hydrating on dry skin. The scent last all day it smells great I would highly recommend this product for future use
Jaque S.
Sioux City, IA
This smells good I use this sometimes and my husband loves this as well I love the color of it and the size of it as well nicely made and works really good.
Keyana W.
Hayward, CA
I love this soap. It's has a fresh invigorating refreshing scent that wakes you up. Irish Spring is always reasonable in price. I use Irish Spring everyday.
Yevonne G.
Henderson, NV
My husband loves it an like the smell. It make him feel clean. I like the way he smells also. He doesn't think it dries his skin out like othe bar soaps do.
Wanda B.
Baton Rouge, LA
My husband loved this. He loved the large size & the familiar Irish Spring scent. I loved that it was hydrating. We tried it as a promo & will buy it again.
Sudikshya K.