BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
I bought this soap for my Fiance because I literally love the smell! So amazing and it hydrates his rather dry skin very well. It also leaves him squeaky clean which I am so glad for because let's face it- men get dirty. It's great for taking oil and other things off his hands too when he works outside! Plus it just smells really great! I suggest to any lady who wants their man to smell fantastic!
Teresa A.
Purchased for a friend because this is the only brand he uses. He absolutely LOVED this new men's only option. The smell lingered and was noticeable. Would definitely buy again.
Larry F.
Lumberton, NC
I bought this soap because it was on sale and I needed some, After my first use, I was hooked! It has the most amazing smell and the lather never stops! I honesly did not realize it was a hydrating bar when I bought them, but it works out well, I work out in the weather and that tends to leave my skin " as rough as an alligator" according to my wife! Since using this, she does not say that anymore! She will not let me run out of it!.

I love how it hydrates my skin, but does not make me feel oily. Irish Spring figured it out for us men so we do not have to think about it anymore!!!
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
My boyfriend has been buying Irish Springs body wash for a while now but he just recently started using this when I bought it for him. It was on sale and I liked the idea of the new formula, and it ended up being a hit with us both. I like it because the smell is nice and it makes his skin soft and he likes it because of the same reasons. Who says a man has to have rough skin, am I right?
Dana K.
Atlanta, GA
My boyfriend loves this product; he doesn't use anything else! His skin get a bit dry; especially in the winter, and this soap is the perfect remedy. It is extremely reasonably priced (and he is super frugal so huge bonus points) and has a really nice, manly scent that I personally enjoy. One bar lasts a long time as well. I would definitely recommend this soap!
Casey W.
Nashville, TN
Overall, I enjoyed this Irish Spring product.

I have always been a fan of the Irish Spring classic scent, and the size of these bars of soap caught my attention.

At first, the straight edges too some getting used to while lathering. After the bar had been used a few times, the edges became less rough and easier to handle.

I've since moved on to a different type of soap, but wouldn't hesitate to purchase this product again.
Angie M.
My boyfriend has always been an Irish Spring guy and is, for the most part, brand loyal. He’ll try a body wash now and then, but it’s always back to the Irish Spring for him. The larger size bars are actually larger, but don’t have that easy-to-hold shape that the other’s did. One other attribute, which will probably help his dry skin, is the addition of shea butter extract.
Caitlin D.
Albany, OR
This little bar of soap may not look like much, but smells amazing! This unforgettable scent is the perfect reminder of romantic showers or cooling off after a hot summer day. Not to mention it leaves your skin glowing and the hydrating part is silky soft. So next time you hop into your boyfriends shower don't be afraid to give it a go. You might even find yourself pulling it off the shelves soon enough. :D
Olivia S.
This bar of soap had a strong, fragrant smell that was appealing when using and left an after smell as well that I enjoy after showering. This soap does not leave any type of residue after use and left my body feeling moisturized unlike other bar soaps I have used. I gave it four stars because I prefer body wash over bar soaps.
Denise m.
Florala, AL
it works really well love the sent.it was really gentle it didn't cost that much.my husband loves it. he loves all of the Irish spring products.e also use the unisex soap as well as he aloe soap but I think my all time favorite would have to e the original and if im askedi tell people we use a lot of the Irish spring product's
Sudikshya K.