BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Mireya T.
This really gives my skin the soft touch you should buy this RECOMMEND it!At first I used to buy a regular soap and one day I just suddenly used this now I'm in love with this!!
Miriam F.
Stuart, VA
My favorite smell on my husband! This bar of soap lasts a long time for him, he uses it for body wash and face wash, and gentle enough to use after shaving!
Would recommend this to everyone!
Patrick J.
Fenton, MI
One of the only bar soaps that made my skin feel good and well. I find most bar soaps give my skin a grimy layer, this one does not. Works well, smells great, would recommend.
Kelli G.
Moody, AL
My son complained of dry skin so I switched him to this product. He likes a fresh clean scent and he really enjoyed this scent. The added bonus is that it helped his dry skin!
Gayle B.
Rochester, MA
It lasted a while longer than most bar soaps. It has a wonderful scent. It was on sale when I purchased it but in comparison to the regular bars not too high priced I thought.
Amanda T.
Fresno, CA
I used this bar soap and I'm in love with the smell! I loved the way it made my body feel as well! Irish springs has never let me down and I will continue to use this product!
Patti F.
Huntington Beach, CA
We've been using Irish Spring for decades. We like them all. Unlike many Bar soap there's no feel of a soap film left on your skin with this soap. I use Irish Springs everyday
Francesca M.
Sandia, TX
I love this product! My husband has to use this or the body was. He always says it leaves his skin feeling minty fresh. Doesn't leave his skin dry but so soft! Love love this!
Victoria B.
Westminster, CO
The smell is so good!!! I feel very clean after i use it. i wish it was a little cheaper. I also love the color of the product. it feels silky as you rub the bar on your body.
Linda P.
The smell is truly prevalent for long after I've taken my shower and used the soap. I don't even have to wear perfume! People always assume the scent is a perfume! It's great
Sudikshya K.