BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Dakota H.
Hodgenville, KY
This perticular bar soap is a favorite. It has a great scent that fills your nostrils. The soap also leaves your skin with a smooth and comfortable feel to it and I would recommend
Roger D.
Bangor, ME
Works great....feel clean all day. My wife enjoys the scent.....works well in high humidity....I live in Florida where you can sweat a lot...but I feel and smell clean all day long
Kayne G.
Sierra Vista, Az
Best bar soap I've ever had! Got this because I ran out of my Old Spice body wash now I'm never going back. My girlfriend loves the way it makes me smell! (And she is very picky)
This soap is honestly just like any other one, it does the job and smells ok, nothing amazing. if you're looking for something affordable and every day kind of soap, go for it.
Miriam F.
Stuart, VA
My favorite smell on my husband! This bar of soap lasts a long time for him, he uses it for body wash and face wash, and gentle enough to use after shaving!
Would recommend this to everyone!
Mireya T.
This really gives my skin the soft touch you should buy this RECOMMEND it!At first I used to buy a regular soap and one day I just suddenly used this now I'm in love with this!!
Amanda T.
Fresno, CA
I used this bar soap and I'm in love with the smell! I loved the way it made my body feel as well! Irish springs has never let me down and I will continue to use this product!
Victoria B.
Westminster, CO
The smell is so good!!! I feel very clean after i use it. i wish it was a little cheaper. I also love the color of the product. it feels silky as you rub the bar on your body.
Patrick J.
Fenton, MI
One of the only bar soaps that made my skin feel good and well. I find most bar soaps give my skin a grimy layer, this one does not. Works well, smells great, would recommend.
Francesca M.
Sandia, TX
I love this product! My husband has to use this or the body was. He always says it leaves his skin feeling minty fresh. Doesn't leave his skin dry but so soft! Love love this!
Sudikshya K.