BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Monica S.
Lithonia, GA
Irish Spring is good but not the right soap for my skin ,I like the smell is extremely strong I used everyday
I give it an A- minus it yes it is expensive but not too expensive.
Thomas M.
Kansas City, MO
Smells different than regular Irish Spring which should be expected, because if it smelled the sam, what would be the point? I LIKE the smell, more subtle & smooth than regular, yet the BIGGEST difference is this soap leaves your skin LESS dry, it has more moisturizers!
natsha e.
San Antonio, TX
I don't like using it because it gives my skin sort of a squeaky texture. The smell is nice and i like the color, if only it didn't leave my skin feeling that way i would still use it.It's a genuine product
Logan M.
Easton, MD
Irish Spring offers the simplicity and and refreshing smell that most guys look for. I would recommend Irish Spring for the guy who doesn't need anything fancy, just a reasonably priced timeless scent.
Evelyn S.
Yakima, WA
Even tho this product does say its for men I absolutely love it and i am a girl lol it makes you smell so fresh even when you are done showering its great I've recommended this to all my girls as well
Kaitlyn B.
Silver Spgs, NV
This smells really good and helps my fiancé with over oily skin. Amazing product and the price is great too. I highly recommend for men who work long hours. My guy still smells great after a long day.
Vincent C.
Centreville
I love this bar soap it makes my skin feel amazing every time I use it. I have never broke out as a result of this soap. I only ever purchase it because of the great smell and the feeling it gives me!
Maribel O.
San Antonio, TX
The soap smells refreshing and clean . It's easy to lather into a sponge and the color is pleasing to the eye goes perfect with the scent .But leaves your skin tight and dry .
Denise S.
Wellston, OK
My husband loves it! It cleans and refreshes him and he smells fantastic! I would recommended this product to any man who wants to smell great! Plus it last along time! He uses it every time he showers!
sara T.
Reston, VA
Its ok not that much scent in it. You will feel fresh after you use it. It kinda has a cooling affect too. But over its ok not crazy about it. The con is it doesn't feel hydrating. It last pretty long.
Sudikshya K.