BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Joey W.
Orange , Va
A great bar of soap that definitely hydrates and doesn't dry out skin very long lasting and it was cheap at Walmart and it is very gentle on the skin I would absolutely recommend it to other people who use bar
Kristin B.
Porterdale, GA
My spouse loves this bar soap. He loves it leaves him feeling clean and smelling great. It definitely has a great manly smell without it being overpowering. We will definitely be buying these again really soon.
Samantha G.
Cameron, NC
My boyfriend love Irish spring soap. He says he likes the way it smells and how long the smell lasts. Unlike other soaps it makes him smell wonderful and doesn't make him break out!
Amanda M.
Jackson, LA
I love love love Signature for men. The fresh scent stays on your skin all day and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. It also makes your bathroom smell really good after a shower. My husband uses it everyday and I use it quite frequently. I would highly recommend this product to anyone, especially someone who has to work all day in the heat and sweats a lot. There are not many soaps out there that leave you feeling as good as this one does.
Emily G.
Merced, CA
It's for men but I've used it when I'm out of my personal women brands and I love it my skin feels so soft and clean and the scent is great not too over scented like other men soaps
Diego C.
This bar of soap leaves my hands smelling minty fresh. When I really want clean hands I make sure that I go down to my local grocery store and pitches this mint soap. I truly love this product and recommend it.
Wilma J.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been using Irish Spring for quite a few years. It lathers great, rinses off without leaving any sticky residue and when I've finished showering I feel fresh and invigorated.
Austin H.
Inman, SC
This is the best soap that I have ever used! I love the smell it makes me feel like i a out in the woods! I would recommend this to anyone that wants the best soap! the bad thing is is it hurts your eyes!
Rosie S.
This soap smells so good and doesn't leave your skin dry. This soap is so refreshing it hydrates your skin without leaving it oily also no nasty soap residue. I would highly recommend this product to anyone
Stephanie r.
Buckeye, AZ
Smells great during and after the shower. Provides that really clean feeling when you get out of the shower. A combination of feeling and smelling clean makes you want to continue to use the signature line.
Sudikshya K.