BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
fil g.
Live Oak, CA
This product is amazing. Claens very well and you smell great after using it. It is smooth on the skin, not rough at all. It hydrates the skin very well. This a product that I buy verg ofter because its a very affordable.
Anallely R.
Atlanta, GA
Hulen muy ricos esos ptoductos y me gustaría recibir algunos. :)

Ami esposo le gustan porque apesar de q huelen rico te limpian muy bien y te dejan el aromavdespues q termina de bañarte gracias..... Por muy buen producto
Pleasantly surprised about this bar. Leaves your skin feeling smooth with a fresh, long lasting scent. I use it daily and it does not dry my skin out. Purchased it from Target. Not just for a man. Totally recommend it!
Nick J.
Tempe, AZ
Irish Spring bar soap is GREAT! I have tried so many different bar soaps and most of them leave my skin dry. Irish Spring on the other hand does not. It smells great and hydrates perfectly.
Rich H.
Larkspur, CA
I'm in the construction industry. After a long day of work I come home and praise my well priced Irish spring soap. It keeps me hydrated and ready to move on to the next part of my day. Only reason I go to target anymore.
Vanessa N.
San Jose, CA
My sons love using this bar soap. Smelled and felt refreshing for them. I used to buy them the original Irish Spring and they felt it dried them out to much. With the hydrating bar soap it left there skin clean but soft.
Flor M.
Gaffney, SC
It smells great! My husband loves it! He says it's fells fresh! Great value at a great price. We will for sure keep on buying every time we Finnish it! Tank you for making a product great for sweat and smell recestant
Meredith U.
Fenton, MI
My husband uses this body wash, and I love the way it smells on him. I literally can't keep my hands off of him when he's wearing this! It gives him a fresh smell that really gets me going!
Brandy C.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I mostly use my body wash but sometimes will use my husbands bar of soap..and I have to say Irish Spring Hydration bar is perfection. It nourishes my dry skin and leaves it very smooth..
Ciara F.
Sarasota, FL
I absolutely LOVED this product! I purchased it for my boyfriend and he smelt so good after his showers!! He felt so refreshed after each shower. Now that's all I buy for him! I highly recommend this soap to others!
Sudikshya K.