BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Rayanne W.
Paducah, KY
It was a very good brand of bar soap. Left a great scent and a great feeling of being clean. The only down side is that the soap is rather soft and breaks more easily than bar soaps from other brands and it also didn't last as long.
Adrianna R.
I love the soap to clean my body it leaves me feeling very fresh. But sometimes I want something that is a little more floral scented. To me it smells a little bit like something a man would wear I'm not a woman but I still love it.
Ashley S.
Princeton
My husband uses this soap everyday. It smells really nice and clean! Other soaps usually leave residue or doesn't make you feel very clean afterwards but this one is great.
KIM P.
Everett, WA
Irish Spring Signature for Men is now the only soap I buy. It has that great Irish Spring scent but comes in a larger sized bar! It contains shea butter which leaves my skin feeling and looking healthy. This is my new soap for life!
Lert L.
Merced, CA
I used this barn lap to clean my makeup brushes and it works perfectly fine. Helps my brushes stay clean, yet when I used for my body, it doesn't leave any dry patches on my skins. It's gentle, yet cleanse out my skin very well.'
Renee S.
Dover, DE
My husband and son use this often and both of them love the scent and how it makes their skin feel. Nice lather and long lasting moisture. I used a coupon in the Sunday paper and found it to be a great deal. I will buy this again!
Michelle H.
Meriden, KS
Love the smell of Irish spring, it doesn't leave your skin feeling really dry, make it feel really smooth and moisture into your skin. Leave you feeling clean and hydrated.
Michelle W.
I purchased this for my husband, a little man soap, so he could stay out of my stuff. This is must along with the liquid cleanser. He enjoyed the fresh/clean feeling and I enjoyed the scent on him.
Amy P.
Scottsburg, VA
I bought this soap for my husband. He loves how
moisturized his skin feels after using it. It is not
harsh on his skin at all! I love the clean fresh smell
of it after he gets out the shower! I would defiantly
buy this again!
Corey M.
This is my husbands go to soap, but when I'm feeling to lazy I'm right there using it. It smells great and once its on my skin it no longer has that strong manly smell!!
Sudikshya K.