BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
NIKKI J.
I have a large family of men that enjoy using the men products we use them daily. Most often I look for coupons for the product. The scent is great and the smell keeps you smelling clean for a very long time. I continue to buy Irish Spring products.
Sarah D.
Boyfriend loves this soap because it doesn't leave a "greasy residue" that women's soaps do. Buys from Walmart, Walgreens. The soap smells great and refreshing. He is always rebuying this soap, it's his favorite.
Martha Z.
Summerland Key, FL
The Product has been in the Industry for a long Time. Growing with it, the Men in my Life uses it daily. It also Smells so good and cleans even better. Leaving the body feeling fresh and the smell lingers the whole day, even at a busy work or school.
...this product is horrible and im sorry but i do not recommend this website i dont really want to get anything of off here because im scared that i am getting scamed and will eventualy have to send money to the website to pay for any items on here
Miles H.
I've never been a fan of Irish Spring, but when I was moving into my apartment I bought it as a quick, temporary purchase. I have not bought it since, but used it daily and liked the scent. I bought this product at Target and would recommend to anyone on the go.
Danielle H.
Glenpool, OK
We use this soap quite often. My husband loves it. We love the fact it doesn't leave behind a think residue after using it like most soaps do. The smell is so fresh and invigorating and leaves behind a cool sensation. We highly recommended this soap.
Amy H.
White Oak, TX
Great! Left skin smooth and the scent is great! We purchased the soap at Walmart and we always purchase the mega pack because it is so gentle on your skin! There are no cons for this soap as far as I am concerned! We will buy it again without a doubt!
Brian S.
Great product! I have tried many products in the past, and the biggest issue I have is them drying out my skin. Not only was this not a problem here, but my skin felt smooth and soft. Great value, great scent, I will absolutely reccomend this product.
Grace G.
Naples, FL
Overall love the smell but do not like how my skin feels after words. I don't feel clean. But i am a hard sell due to the fact I'm sold on dial antibacterial soap if my skin is going to feel tight and dry after
Jason R.
Radcliff, KY
Smells great and didn't leave me feeling real dry. I felt clean and moisturized. I don't believe it lasted all day. It didn't cost too much and cheaper then most brands like it. I thought it had a great clean smell. I would recommend it to others.
Sudikshya K.