BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
ubah a.
Minneapolis, MN
It smelled refreashing, clean but it was drying to the skin. i bought it at target for a reasonable price. it was not as long lasting as one would hope. pros would be the smell, cons would have to be the drying out. i would recommend one that has mostrising
Madalya H.
Lagrange, GA
Amazing!!!! Ski feels smooth, rich, and moisturized after I've used this soap. It smells great and I totally recommend this soap for anyone with sensitive skin. Thank you Irish Sprin!!!!!!!!!!
You guys have been my favorite for a long time and always will be.
Eleanor B.
Fort Benning, GA
This soap has a strong, refreshing smell that leaves a subtle scent of cleanliness to your body. Does its job and cleans effectively! Bought it at Walmart for a good price. Very gentle on the skin. I would buy it again.
It made me feel very great when i got out the tube my husband was really mad that i used his soap.It was a very good price there was no cons the only thing . i bought it at walmart.i wanted it because it looked very cool i will buy again yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nakato L.
Clarksville, TN
I enjoy the bar soap rather than the body wash. I always buy the 3-pack of bar soap so i never run out. The scent is pleasant and not drying. I always get compliments on how nice i smell
shermonie a.
Smoaks, SC
I love Irish Spring it keeps my skin looking and feeling fresh. It lasts very long. I love the smell of it and I love that both men and women can use it. I use it almost every day and I have no complaints. I don't think that I would ever stop using it.
Jenifer W.
Mamaroneck, NY
Although this product is marketed toward men, I used my husband's bar while showering and loved it. It doesn't dry out my skin like other bar soaps, plus it smells great--very refreshing!
Arilyn R.
Geneseo, IL
I love this soap a lot. My grandpa has bought it since I was a little kid at Walmart and I've used it, too, just because it smells good. It's an amazing value, but sometimes dries my skin out depending on the day. Definitely would buy it again and will.
kristen f.
Huntsville, AL
I love buying this for my husband. The smell is so wonderful and it gets him nice and clean. I get the bar soap and shower gel from kroger for great deals. He will use it every night or he will not be sleeping in my bed. I'll stock up on it whenever I can.
Rebecca M.
El Paso, TX
Not only does this soap smell like the cleanest pines hidden in the woods, it leaves skin feel soft and pure. Great for washing off all the grim from your day adventures! I use it every time I can steal from my boyfriend. It's really a must have product.
Sudikshya K.