BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Selenia S.
Pomona, CA
This has always been a regular product in my house ever since I can remember, it smells amazing and makes your skin feel good. I often buy these in bulk now, the price is great for its value and I hope it never changes. This product is one I will always recommend.
Kristy V.
My husband uses this and by far it is the best smelling soap ever. I walk by the bathroom and literelly fills the house with the fresh crisp scent. This is his favorite as he states does not leave a film like most soaps and washes clean. Would buy every time
Samantha G.
Walhalla, SC
My husband loves this soap. It has a refreshing scent and it moisturizes his skin but also gives him a very clean feeling. The scent stays with him all day long. Irish Spring is a great value for the price. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
michelle b.
keeps u smelling fresh all day and dont leave you oily feeling has a fresh sent all day and dont break out when using it and i use it everyday when i shower just wish there was more sents like for ladys yes i would recommend it and i have my whole family uses
Cara S.
Middletown, De
My husband is obsessed with Irish springs. We've been together for 7 years and he's always used it. I love the way it smells, and it does not dry out his skin at all.
Madalya H.
Lagrange, GA
Amazing!!!! Ski feels smooth, rich, and moisturized after I've used this soap. It smells great and I totally recommend this soap for anyone with sensitive skin. Thank you Irish Sprin!!!!!!!!!!
You guys have been my favorite for a long time and always will be.
theresa p.
We love Irish Spring has it is my husband love this bar soap it has a great smell I bought it at a dollar store It very long lasting and it smells awesome I really don't have nothing against this soap. I will recommend this to friends and family it is awesome.
Madison H.
Ontario, OR
The Irish spring body soap bar is by far the best body soap for men. It hidrates and moisturizes perfectly. I use it every time I shower. It is amazing for camping because of its glorious scent. It smells great. I would definitely buy it again for my family.
Cheryl S.
Jenks, OK
Even though I am a female - I LOVE this bar of soap. I use it because most fragrances for women give me migraines. I love the how big the bar is - don't have to change it out very often. Always great deals at Walgreens.
Husband loves it. He says it makes him feel clean and he likes the fresh scent. It does not dry out the skin which is important because he doesn't want to put on lotion. It is fresh smelling yet gentle on the skin. It does not make the skin break out either
Sudikshya K.