BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Jill W.
Love Irish springs! It has the best eye opening scent for a morning shower to wake you up and feeling refreshed! Doesn't leave a soapy residue or dry feeling skin. Hydrates and smells great! Def recommend!!
Luke F.
Bought this product for my girlfriend and she is totally obsessed with it. She was astonished by the quality of the product and I was happy with the price. It was priced very appropriately and will last awhile!
Alexandra H.
Highlands, TX
I buy this soap for my husband, and I absolutely love the way it smells!! If you like regular Irish Spring soap you will love this one, it smells like a more manly soap!!
suzelle h.
Pearl River, LA
First of all, this soap smells absolutely amazing. I bought it for my husband, but I also sneak and use it sometimes too! The scent is fresh but it isn't TOO strong, which is great because really strong scents give me a headache. It is a pretty green color, so I don't mind it being left out in our shower, it also doesn't get as gross looking as regular white bar soap. Another thing I love about this bar soap is that it does not dry out your skin, which is great because I find that most bar soaps are very drying. I recommend this product to anyone, male or female, who wants to get clean and be left with a fresh scent on their skin.
Priscilla B.
Stafford , VA
I bought this for my husband and he loves it! We have repurchased ever since. I will recommend for anyone looking for a hydrating bar of soap. It does last long for the price.
Monica A.
Lucedale, MS
My boys loves this product. It smells so good and they say they feel really clean after using it in the shower. The smell lingers for a while and I absolutely love the smell.
Ciera W.
Bedford, TX
The only reason I even used this soap was because I was staying at my fiancé's parent's house. It was the only soap available seeing as I wasn't smart enough to pack my own. Everything was going ok, I had even been fine with the smell. That was until I started to rinse off. This bar of soap dried out my skin so bad! As someone that already has fairly dry skin, and is constantly moisturizing this definitely isn't for you. On the other hand my fiancé likes it because he's always gross and sweaty and it helps his skin dry. All I can say is he can keep it because I wouldn't be caught dead with that soap again.
Jerri M.
Chesterfield , Sc
We buy this soap for my fiancé but I use it often when I am out of my body wash. This doesn't leave your skin feeling oily afterwards and it doesn't have a strong man scent.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I can speak for my husband and on how much he loves this bar! I noticed an immediate difference in the size of the bar, it's much larger and a perfect rectangle. It has a more earthy, manly smell versus the traditional Irish Spring! I prefer the scent of the Signature line 100%.

I have used this bar soap when I ran out of my facial cleanser and no joke my face had some acne on it prior and the next day it was faded, practically gone! So now, I keep my own bar for my breakouts! 😎
Jamie L.
I bought this soap for my husband when it was on clearance at Walgreens. The most noticeable thing about this soap is the size! Nice big rectangular bars. The bars are sized for a man's hands. It smells amazing! I love the smell of a freshly showered man!! My husband loves this soap. He used up the green bars, which are for moisture, and the white bars are for exfoliation.
Sudikshya K.