BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Kayla H.
Oak Grove, KY
This soap left my husbands skin soft, smooth and he smelled great. Him being military he can come home smelling like death but I always trust Irish spring to come through!
Kristina G.
Lees Summit, MO
Great scent and it is truly moisturizing. Lasted just as long if not longer than other bar soaps. Easy access packaging compared to other bar soaps. I purchased this from Target at a reasonable/comparable price. I would recommend this and plan to buy again in the future.
Madelyn C.
Lancaster, PA
Leaves me feeling sticky and I feel like I need to take another shower. It might just be me because my husband can use these just fine and he doesn't complain about the sticky feeling but I cannot use them. They smell good though.
Alauni G.
New Castle, DE
This product was okay left my skin a little dry I rarely use it but I do use it when I'm out of my dove soap because I need soap I buy this soap at the dollar tree yes, I think this soap is long lasting it last throughout the day yes I would buy it again if I'm out of soap
Brittney D.
Fort Benning, GA
My husband smelling great! I didn't use it but I did think about it a couple times! His skin was softer than mine and I have to admit I was a tad bit jealous. P.s. He doesn't use lotions either! he used it on a daily basis and was pretty upset when I didn't buy it again.
Andee G.
Nolanville, TX
Smells amazing... Keeps skin well hydrated and last about 6 to 8 hours.
I recommended this to my brother in law and he feel in love with it. Don't change anything about this soap! Ita 100% amazing.
amari t.
Atlanta, GA
My brother and father uses this and their skin looks so radiant and clean its smells great and i honestly love it. like i said its smell very nice and very very fresh i purchased it from wally world (Walmart) at an affordable price and i would definitely purchase it again.
misty e.
Douglas, GA
I bought this product for my husband and the smell was amazing. It was fresh and clean and his skin was soft and smooth it was like it put bounce back into his skin as well as well moisturizing and cleaning at the same time. I highly recommend this product to other users.
Becky M.
Riverside, CA
Leaves your skin extremely clean and refreshed . It does leave your skin a bit dry, but that's why I like it because it really cleans my pores then after I use moisturizer and my skin is flawless.
T'airah M.
Aurora, CO
The first time I tried it in instantly fell in love with the way it felt on my body and how it made it so smooth. I bought it from Walmart and ever since, I've been using it. It is very gentle on my skin and I would recommend this product to those who love scented soaps.
Sudikshya K.