BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Camille R.
Nashville, TN
Great smell. Some residue left over after rinse. This bar melts super fast in the shower. I wish it wouldve lasted a bit longer. Maybe next time ill keep it out of the shower. 6/10 would probably use again.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Husband really loved the way they smell and made his skin feel tight and clean. This soap was used daily for the past few months and now wants to get a new soap that Irish spring has.
Stacy P.
Brandon, MS
My husband uses this and loves the hydrating quality. His hands crack during the winter months. He says the hydrating bar helps by need stripping any moisture from his skin during the winter months. I will continue to purchase this when I have my coupons. I feel like it is a good value.
Meganne R.
It's smells great boyfriend loves it. Really keeps the hands smooth and silky. Keeps hands feeling extremely clean. Great value and lasts a long time really worth it. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Marino D.
Franklin Sq, NY
Leaves a weird slick feeling on your skin, does leave you hydrated temporarily. Scent is good but not enough variety and doesn't last that long, guys like scent too !! I would not recommend as there are other strong competitors out there
Ariel H.
My husband loves this brand. Leaves him smelling great! He uses this soap everyday and would continue using this product. Easy to find in any drugstore. Would highly recommend.
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
My fiance uses this, I buy it mostly every time I make a trip to the store and he loves it. He loves the way it lathers & how the smell stays with you for hours after you shower
Katie M.
Brighton , MI
Even though this product stars "for men", I always find myself wanting to try them. I love the smell of Irish spring! I am not a big bar soap fan but it smelled great and lathered very well. It could be more hydrating but it did the job.
kaylynn p.
Duluth, GA
I really really enjoyed the smell of this soap. Of course, it was for men so i smelled like a man, but at least I smelled like a really yummy man! I don't usually use this soap (because, again,it's a man's soap) but it's my family's go to, so we will definitely be repeat customers.
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
I have been using this brand of soap for years. This newer bar of soap has a great scent, lathers well, and the larger than normal size bar lasts longer. It is fairly well priced and you get value for your product. I would recommend this.
Sudikshya K.