BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Alyssa H.
Panama City, FL
What man hasn't used Irish spring soap in their lives? I know my fiancé uses this constantly and the smell is amazing as usual. He loves it and smells amazing so what's not to love?!
Derek P.
Wahiawa, HI
Out of all the bar soaps I've used over the years these defiantly do the job and have a great smell. If you want to be a man and do man things without the odor that comes with it I would recommend this product
Sarah A.
It's a great product to use! Keeps your skin fresh and smooth and it also hydrates very well. I highly recommend this product to new buyers. You can get it from any local grocery store and it lasts for a long time. Very recommended to everyone.
haley q.
Cumming, GA
They really are smooth smell nice and has an amazing texture to the bar soap the scent is a very smoothing some hand soaps don't smell as nice as others the texture is very nice gentle but some soaps can have a harsh texture yes I do and would recommend this hand soap to friends and familu
Tisha H.
Kemp, TX
My husband loves this brand of soap i don't care for it the only thing great about it is the price and i like the smill of it i just don't like bar soap it is naasty to me but its great for men that like bar soap
Bella B.
Hemet, CA
This product is seriously awesome. The scent is nice, clean and refreshing and it leaves skin healthy and clean, soft and fresh. I actually used it quite a few times as a female. I don't see any cons about this item. Always priced fair as well. I will certainly purchase again in the future.
Camille R.
Nashville, TN
Great smell. Some residue left over after rinse. This bar melts super fast in the shower. I wish it wouldve lasted a bit longer. Maybe next time ill keep it out of the shower. 6/10 would probably use again.
Stacy P.
Brandon, MS
My husband uses this and loves the hydrating quality. His hands crack during the winter months. He says the hydrating bar helps by need stripping any moisture from his skin during the winter months. I will continue to purchase this when I have my coupons. I feel like it is a good value.
McKayla H.
Shreve, OH
Great scent that lasts all day. Doesn't leave skin feeling dry or waxy. Very hydrating. Will be returning to Walmart to get more. Nice and gentle on your skin. Would recommend to every male, or even female.
Joanna B.
Philadelphia, PA
My husband insist on this as a first option when I run to the store to do our biweekly CVS runs. He will settle for something else if he b.s. to, but he is highly addicted to the smell of the bar soap and he said it does not dry out his skin! Definitely a product we buy on the regular!
Sudikshya K.