BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Jennifer C.
Elyria, OH
This is another one of my boyfriends go to soaps. He is a bar soap kind of guy and he loves the smell and lather that he gets with Irish springs. It is priced well and easy to find at many stores.
Shannon B.
Livonia, MI
This bar of soap has great value for a low price! It makes my skin feel soo smooth and clean. I would recommend this to anyone who is trying to get clean results for a low price. I use this whenever my parents buy it for our home!
Jazmin S.
Irish Spring Signature soap for men is one of the best things that there could be. My significant other uses this and I totally love the scent of this product, it has a gentle smell to it. I would totally recommend this product to others! I sometimes use this product whenever I'm out of soap myself., and its just AMAZING!
Mary T.
Dumas, TX
My husband used this for about a month or so. It smelled wonderful and left a long lasting scent. Unfortunately it felt like a waxy coat was left on the skin after using. A few hours later the waxy coat would rub off and leave smooth, soft skin but the initial wax coat feeling was too much and we switched to shower gel.
Alex B.
Toms River, NJ
Great soap, lasts longer than the other most other bar soaps. Wife love the scent so that's a big plus. It is sold out most of the time so it's a little hard to find locally.

Pros: long last scent, the bar dose not get soft and mushy.
Cons: a bit more expensive than other brands, but on the other hand it last longer.
Rory C.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the scent of Irish Springs although I've recently started to get irritated skin. As I age my skin has become more susceptible to allergies so I only can use all natural gentle soaps but wish I could still use Irish Spring.
Caroline M.
Logansport, IN
I did not use this but my husband does and says he really likes it. It smells really good too! I bought it at Walmart because there was $1 off coupon attached and I liked the smell. It's not as strong as the original.
Allison C.
Greenbrier , AR
It smells so good! Me and my husband stay smelling and feeling fresh all day long! Even though I'm a woman, I like the way it makes my skin feel. It leaves a refreshing and clean feeling behind.
Vanessa M.
Fresno, CA
If I don't have any soap I tend to use my boyfriend body soap. Which smells really good and leaves a soft feeling on your skin afterwards. The smell on your skin smells and leaves it refreshing.
Cameron C.
My husband loves the way this soap makes his skin feel and I love the way it smells. The scent is long lasting, if he takes a shower in the morning he still smells good when he gets home from work. He doesn't use any cologne.
Sudikshya K.