BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Tashawn R.
South Bend, IN
It's an alright soap for the prices. It's a little rough and I don't particularly care for the sent. But it does the job.Personally I think you're better off just spending the little bit of extra money to get a nice soap brand like dove.
Rodney H.
I absolutely LOVE the original Irish Springs bar soap and body wash. It is my go to soap. I love the scent. I love how fresh I feel after I use it. The price is great. The scent lasts forever. I recommend this products to anyone that is looking for a new soap and or body wash.
Jessica B.
Severn, MD
I enjoyed using this soap! The smell is that regular "men product" like smell, fresh and mahogany like. I'm not very picky with my soaps so as long as it foams and smells good, I'm all for it. My husband however did not like these, he said it got his skin dryer and he didn't enjoy the smell.
Denise K.
Grayslake, IL
Long lasting manly scent. Great lather that leaves you clean without a residue. Bar lasts a long time and I even leave an extra in a ziplock bag in my husbands suitcase to leave his bag smelling fresh.
Melissa V.
Benicia, CA
My husband uses Irish Spring Signature for Men Hydrating Bar Soap. His skin is so incredibly soft and he smells amazing all day. HIs skin has never been softer. I like the convenience of being able to buy it in the grocery store and the price is very reasonable. I would most definitely continue to buy this soap for my husband.
Candace D.
York, PA
My husband uses Irish Spring bars because it's only soap I will buy for him! It leaves his skin feeling so soft and he smells so good I just can't help but to sniff him whenever I can. I would recommend this soap for everyones husband!
Anais I.
Denver, CO
I really don't care for the strong sent it throws off its bit harsh on dry skin so I wouldn't recommend it but for any men i think this would work great and it's affordable I wouldn't buy this product
Nique G.
Pearl, MS
This soap smells amazing!! I love the lingering scent it leaves on my man after his post workout shower and he likes it as well. I originally purchased this by mistake but it has been a wonderful turnout nonetheless!! It was a good price and he will definitely be using again.
Denise B.
Kingsport, TN
My husband uses Irish Spring bar soap and has used it for years. I bought it at Walmart as the price is reasonable. It is gentle. It is not a harsh product. It is longlasting. I, personally don't like the smell, but my husband likes it. I buy this soap for him all the time.
Kyle B.
Lakewood, OH
The soap itself is great smelling and leaves you feeling fresh after a long day working with your hands. The price is amazing. The only con is I didn't buy it in bulk at purchase. Definitely recommend.
Sudikshya K.