BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Shelby B.
Kansas City, MO
Even though this product says that it is for men, I love the clean, fresh smell so much that I use it for myself. I purchased this at my local grocery store and I have been very pleased with it's gentle clean and invigorating scent. I will be buying this again.
Theresa M.
Bloomfield, NY
I love Irish spring. I am a female but I love using male soap cause for me it works better and makes me smell better for longer. I love the scent of it and have even been complemented on it a few times here and there.
Skyler L.
San Marcos, TX
The smell is what gets me with this soap. My dad used it all the time and now with his passing, it's such a comforting soap smell. The cleanliness is pretty good, I normally prefer a lathering body wash, but for the price, this is a GREAT bargain!
Deanna L.
Mesa, AZ
Nice large bar for the price. My husband loves he smell and this is his go to favorite soap. Good value for the price, purchased at cvs. Comes in pack of 3 - wish it maybe came in a larger pack. I would buy again
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
Though it is geared towards men I, as a woman, love this soap. The smell of refreshing, long lasting, leaves my skin soft. I use this a few times a week in exchange for my soap. I'd always rebuy this product.
Monica S.
I get so many good offers through retail store rewards. Irish spring for men is always on sale so I purchase for my husband on a regular basis. He loves it and I love him smelling so clean and fresh.
Lauren F.
WOWIE! This stuff smells so great, my entire family uses it. I work a lot on my feet, and this almost completely stopped the cracking and dehydration in the skin on my feet. A bar lasts a long while, and I really enjoy it.
Drea W.
Garland
I purchased these soap bars for my SO. I love the smell and the super huge bars. It leaves you smelling fresh , I tend to bathe with it on occasion. Another plus is that It keeps our bathroom smelling fresh too!
Michael G.
Brunswick, OH
Love this soap and the smell, its incredible! Love this soap and the smell, its incredible! Love this soap and the smell, its incredible! Love this soap and the smell, its incredible!
Jonathon C.
Columbus, OH
I never really cared about what kind of soap I used but when I tried Irish Springs for the first time I was hooked. I absolutely love the fragrance and the way it makes my skin feel. I have a nice beard and it helps keep it clean and moisturized at the same time. My wife is always commenting on the cent it leaves on my skin and she loves it so I won't be changing soap brands any time soon. I get the soap bars and deodorant and they are made with quality and care. The bars last a while and the deodorant smells just as good as the soap and I can go 24 hours before needing to reaply. I love this brand and would recommend to all my bearded brothers!
Sudikshya K.