BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Cali P.
Wadesboro, NC
I normally can't use any bar soap for men, but I love the smell of it (plus my hubby uses it too), and this was the only brand of mens soap I've used that didn't dry me out and make me smell overly manly. Great product
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
My boyfriend loves using this. It smells so good and I even sometimes use it because it makes your skin feel smooth! Guys out there, you have to this product because it is inexpensive and wonderful. Of course guys products would be cheaper than women's! Haha
Scott R.
Sandy, UT
I've used a lot of different products due to dry skin. Irish Spring Signature for Men Hydrating Bar Soap has helped with the over drying from regular showering everyday and Irish Spring Signature for Men Hydrating Bar Soap has a nice long last scent the lasts.
Jennifer E.
Hammond , In
There is truly nothing better than the scent of a man who has freshly showered with Irish Spring. It's very gentle and can be used daily. The scent is very intoxicating and lasts longer than other brands. I would and do purchase this brand on a regular basis,
Samantha M.
Waterloo, IA
This bar soap blows other bar soaps out of the water! The larger size makes it more of a value than the smaller bars. The scent lasts throughout the day without being overwhelming. I choose this soap before any other and have recommended it to several people.
George B.
Deerfield, OH
Was surprised by how great this smelled! I never was a fan of irish spring before this and this has really changed my mind. My fiancee loves the smell and it is very long lasting I will definitely be buying again in the future and highly recommend to anyone!
Mackenzie E.
Bakersfield, CA
Super hydrating and I love the smell! my whole family loves it. I wish that they came out with soap directed toward women. it is super long-lasting. the scent is absolutely amazing and makes me feel calm. I would totally recommend it. this is a great product
Jessica F.
Ringgold, GA
My boyfriend loves this stuff but it dries me out. I don't think that's the product's fault though - I have dryer skin than he does! All in all, I liked this product. It smells great! And my boyfriend has been using it since high school or something like that.
Megan W.
Daytona beach, FL
Sometimes it's so hard for me to find a soap that makes my boyfriend smell fresh and clean after he gets out of the shower. I'd have to say Irish spring does the job, it's scent is extremely refreshing and I would definitely recommend this bar soap to anyone.

Wendy N.
This is my husbands FAVORITE soap. He gets mad when I come home from the store with another brand of soap for him to use. He says it leaves him feeling fresh and clean and he loves the smell. He uses this daily and loves it! I would recommend any of the Irish spring line if you want a fresh smelling man!
Sudikshya K.