BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Brittney C.
Bergenfield
Its honestly the best i recommend it to all men out there my brother is a fan and he absolutely loves it he smells great after his long showers I'm guessing i know why he takes so long in the shower lmao i mean who would it has a great scent and is great for your body!!
Andia M.
When using this product, it smells manly. I prefer a lighter, more feminine scent. I also feel as if the product leaves a film on my skin. It does give that "squeaky clean" feeling during use, however, it is not moisturizing at all.
Bella C.
Beeville, TX
My husband like this soap. He says it make him feel fresh and revived. He like all the irish spring products and my family also uses the product and they always stock up and never had no complains about them.. i give this product a 5 star because they are really awesome.
Breann S.
Saint Paul, MN
My boyfriend used to get this bar of soap often. I secretly used it a lot because I enjoyed the fresh smell if gave off. It didn't leave my skin dry either. I would hgihly recommend this product to people who like fresh smelling soap. I would def buy this product again.
Tera P.
I know that this bar soap is so designed for men but listen up all women it smells so good and makes the body so smooth and soft. Manly I know however can be for any woman also that wants to feel and smell great. Not a powerful manly smell either just a light fragrance.
Desiree H.
Euclid, OH
I buy this for my spouse but I have used it has made my skin so soft. It is really inexpensive but worth every penny. It is not too manly for me and has a light sent.I mainly buy it from Walmart and target.I would suggest this to any man who like a sent a woman would love.
Cheyenne G.
We've been on a tight budget lately and this product is very affordable and can be used on all kinds of skin types. It's caused me to dry out a little but nothing a little lotion couldn't fix. I do recommend giving this a shot!
Amber B.
Denver
irish springs signature bar soap leaves your body clean and hydrated with a refreshing scent, the cons are the soapy film that i feel it leaves behind my husband uses at least 3 times a week. its a very gentle soap i would recomend, but make sure you rinse vigorously
Tegan C.
Was staying at a friend's house and forgot a body wash, they only had Irish Springs for men. I enjoyed the fresh scent, which lasted a pleasantly long time and the soap itself didn't leave any residue behind. I've used this product before and will continue to do so.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
My boyfriend used to use this, he never had any issues with it but and it smelled amazing. The price is average but it seemed worth it. We purchased it at walmart but I'm sure they sell it everywhere. I would purchase this again for him without a doubt
Sudikshya K.