BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Cherelle P.
Wahiawa
Its okay. It doesn't leave the my body dry. But its always my go to soup. Pros of the soap is that its cheap and it smells really good. i get it from walmart. its not that long lasting. thats why i said its ok. yean and no i say iys 50 50 so its up to you if you would want to try it
Heather H.
New Lexington, OH
The bars are huge since they say they are built for a man's hand. My husband uses them all the time and he loves them. They are a very good value since the size of the bars are huge. They don't dry out your skin like some other men's soap. I would make this a regular purchase.
Crystal P.
Blacksburg, VA
It smells good and doesn't leave any sort of residue on your skin. You feel clean when you come out of the bath or shower. The price is also a nice factor. I would recommend this for both men and women. The scent isn't too strong. It seems to akso last a good amount of time
reagan r.
Meridian, MS
It is a great product that leaves you smelling clean and feeling refreshed, but if you have naturally dry skin, make sure you use a good moisturizer afterwards. also it tends to leave residue in your bath tub which most bar soaps do anyhow. I would definitely buy it again because the smell is amazing and it makes the men in my life smell great even after a whole day of hard work.
Yilenia A.
Great smell 😊😊😊my boyfriend love it because give him smooth skin and fresh wash and the good think about is that make your body super clean ,I always buy this product at Walmart and been used every day and I definitely keep buying this product for my boyfriend used he love it
Khristina A.
Chino, CA
I really enjoy this soup and it quite long lasting, however i wish they offered difference scents. It is very convenient that you can get this product at almost any store that sells like products. considering I use this quite often, i would completely recommend this to anyone.
Malia R.
I used my husband's soap because I ran out of my own, but i continued to use it even after I bought my own body wash. I love the scent so much! The smell is an intense fresh and clean scent and definitely sticks around all day! Although it's supposed to be hydrating my skin felt so dry after using it. I would use it again but I would make sure to lather on the lotion after showering.
Jamie A.
Nashville, TN
I coupon, and found this on an amazing deal recently. I stocked up and gave to my nephew and brother in law. They now request me to get them this, and after all the products I have brought them in the past, that is saying something!!
Desiree H.
Euclid, OH
I buy this for my spouse but I have used it has made my skin so soft. It is really inexpensive but worth every penny. It is not too manly for me and has a light sent.I mainly buy it from Walmart and target.I would suggest this to any man who like a sent a woman would love.
Brittney C.
Bergenfield
Its honestly the best i recommend it to all men out there my brother is a fan and he absolutely loves it he smells great after his long showers I'm guessing i know why he takes so long in the shower lmao i mean who would it has a great scent and is great for your body!!
Sudikshya K.