BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Alyssa R.
Altona
Me and My family use this soap everyday, i love the smell of it because it reminds me of the scent of Spring, plus it is really good for our skin and helps us get rid of germs.
Holly M.
Dartmouth, NS
Really nice for men, my boyfriend uses it occasionally and i like it, i have used it myself and it goes on well and is generally nice, lasts a long time as well. I would recommend to men looking for a soap with a strong masculine smell
Maria M.
Its really good, the smell is everything, keep you fresh and you feel clean. The price is good, I mean you pay for a really good soap. I use it a lot, I don't even care if its a soap for men, i like to feel fresh, I definitely recommend
Jaycob P.
I love it. It's my favorite because it is so soft and it smell really good and i recommend it to everyone that wants to find a good soap y think it is only for man's. I don't think that a woman would like it. I would buy all my life.
nah n.
Being the last bar of soap in my bathroom i was subjected to using this product. It smells great and definitely does its job. But leaves a burning sensation and tight skin 3/5
Nadine E.
Laval
My husband use this and I something borrow it from him. I love the smell, it is very manly but I do not mind smelling it either. It is hydrating too unlike many soaps.
Meghan G.
Very hydrating and cleans the skin very well. Does not leave any tacky feeling after being washed off. Has a very amazing and fresh sent to it and leaves you feeling fresh and clean all day. I would highly reccomed it.
Kenzie R.
Chatham
Did a great job! It smells really good, as I know I'm not a male but it was a strong scent that I personally liked. My skin didn't feel dry or sticky, it felt soft
Lucky T.
Reason behind only two stars: I live with my boyfriend and occasionally run out of my own body wash so I use his, it doesn't par up with women's but it does smell good . I didn't get any other benefits from it though
Julia M.
Brazil, Indiana
I like the clean smell it leaves after you use it. I think it could be used to wash hands and or in the shower. It's a smell that could be used for men and women.
Sudikshya K.