BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Mykenna L.
My father has used this product and has been loving it! He uses a bar every few weeks and refuses to switch to a different bar soap. He says that it does make your skin feel tight but he loves it. He buys it whenever he see's it. 10/10 would recommend!
Mariange Z.
Irish Sprint is a very good product. I usually don't care about the soap I use in my body, but this one has hooked me with it's smell and the way my skin feels after every bath. I'm happy that local stores have it now, because I would love to buy it again.
ashlynne s.
This product is so refreshing and really soothes your skin. It has a great texture and keeps my skin moisturized well after I've finished my shower. I honestly recommend everyone use this product. Me and my husband use it daily and we love the results.
Stephanie S.
Romeoville
It's okay, it smells manly and I really didn't see a huge difference in my skin or anything. I believe it was purchased at Target. It smells good and I like when my boyfriend uses it. It's pretty affordable as well. I wouldn't personally buy it again.
Shannon M.
Fresh and clean scent! Absolutely love it. Lathers up nicely and doesn't leave any residue on my skin. Some women may not like the scent-it is a little masculine, however I find it really blends with my body chemistry and the body sprays that I use!
Brandon P.
Me encanta hidrata muy bien la piel de los hombres me alegra que haiga productos para los hombres tambien es un buen producto lo recomiendo muy bien es el mejor producto para el hombre
Isabela N.
Eu gostei muito,o produto funcionou perfeitamente na minha pele, e espero usar mais e mais, pois aprovo, além do bom cheiro e perfumado, fez eu apaixonar ainda mais pelo produto!!!
Carlos L.
I used Dove soaps, shampoos, etc. body oils, liquid soaps, bath cream, cream detangle hair, magical drops, deodorants, foot powder, toothpaste, mouthwash, dental floss, splash, perfumes, exfoliant, bodies rub brushes, toothbrushes, bath sponge.
Andrea A.
This bar of soap smells amazing! While it is not particularly hydrating, it works up a great lather and makes you feel squeaky clean. Thouhg I am not sure what an Irish spring smells like, the scent from this bar of soap lingers through the day.
Kayla B.
My review for this soap is to say that even though i was not sure about how well it would work, i bought it and let my husband try it, he loved how clean he felt after using it and i loved the smell and how long it lasted, would recommend
Sudikshya K.