BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Josie F.
Not very hydrating, if wanting for just a basic soap this is will do the job. It tightens skins and is not very refreshing, but Irish Spring Signature is has a fresh scent and last for about 3 months. In my opinion there are way better soaps to use for even the same price
Frederique T.
Cornwall, ON
I buy this product for my boyfriend, he loves it and I love the smell of it. It's not expensive considering how long it lasts and it works really well (the smell stays for a while) I'm not gonna lie when I run out of mine I like using it also. I will for sure continue using this brand.
Gagan S.
It's quite hydrating and gives you that refreshing feel that you would expect from a really good and pure body product. Honestly its my go to body cleaning product for homes use and traveling. I'm sure to keep one on hand. I've always used Irish Spring and I love it.
Chelsea D.
The smell is amazing and I love when my boyfriend wears this- irresistible. After his long day at work, this removes oil without making his skin dry or itchy. I buy this at Shoppers Drug Mart or Walmart. I have repurchased multiple times and will continue to do so.
katrina f.
I may be a female but i really enjoy this soap. I'm into soaps with nice smells especially if its strong, makes my man smell nice as well and it doesn't makee my skin itchy which most soaps do
Navneet G.
It has a really nice scent that leaves you smelling fresh as well as keeping your skin moisturized, but there are better bar soaps available in the market. The price for this soap is very affordable and if you you like fresh, musky scents you should give it a go.
Mya K.
Lindsay , Ontario
My Father and my husband absolutely love Irish Spring they always smell so good coming out of the shower they said that the more they use the products the more there skin is glowing and softer it also helps with dry skin so I think it is an all around good brand.
Sorna M.
Toronto
Really like the smell and how it lathers really well. Honestly a little goes along way and for ladies who like men smell I recommend this and smells great and there is a tingling sensation
Marie O.
Irish spring has a beautiful sent and the soap has a very nice feel to it also the smell stays on long after and is one of the best soaps ive ever used that's all I use is it the cons are that we don't get coupons for them I recommend coupons and free samples.
Mariange Z.
Irish Sprint is a very good product. I usually don't care about the soap I use in my body, but this one has hooked me with it's smell and the way my skin feels after every bath. I'm happy that local stores have it now, because I would love to buy it again.
Sudikshya K.