BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Raveena S.
Hamilton, ON
I don't personally like using bar soaps, they're never as hydrating as body washes. They are fairly long lasting. The great thing is that they smell amazing! I would definitely recommend it for guys who wanna smell good ;)
Sowyer M.
St. John's, NL
Smells fantastic and keeps me clean! it lathers nicely and I use it daily, every time i shower! it's a great product and very gentle on my skin! Definitely one of the nicest bar soaps I've used! I got it at Costco in a large pack! i would absolutely buy this product again
bhagyashree p.
Freshness abounds in the Irish Spring Signature Exfoliating Bar Soap. the product smells just like the wonderful green version of soap - it's a crisp scent that takes you back to the waterfalls of Ireland and with a peppery man-scent aftertaste. But seriously, there's really no scent like Irish Spring - it's been one of my fav scents of soap since Lava soap of years gone by.
Nancy W.
Port Coquitlam, BC
I've stealed my hubby's soap bar occasionally. I typically use a body wash with sponge with a gentle moisturizing soup. I like to use his Irish Spring whenever I feel the need for a refresh. I like the scent and it feels clean! I do however prefer the liquid gel verison more - just not a big fan of bar soup
Mariah R.
Midland
it was pretty good, i like the way my face and body feels like after washing. I buy my body wash from Walmart.Yes a very nice scent! It smells great!! I love it. Its a very great value, and it faerly cheap.Yes i would recommend it to family and friends.Thanks :).
Florence A.
Gatineau, QC
awful soap, i used it once because i had nothing else to use, it was my dads. it dried out my skin and left a tight feeling on it. it was harsh and made my skin look bad. it didn't smell good, probably because it was a men's soap. I wouldn't recommend.
Polinah O.
Oakville
This soap is great, nice and smooth and doesn't leave that weird rubbery feeling when you're done washing your hands. The smell is great and is fine for both men and women I really love ths soap and continue to purchase it regularly, 10/10 would buy again
Kendra S.
Cambridge
Smells great, love the way it cleanses your skin.
Leaves a clean Irish fresh scent but doesn't last very long. Price is decent for the bars of this soap. A friend had a bunch and gave me a few, not to sure where she got it but I do recommend this soap
Angely C.
Comerio, PR
I love the smell and how long it gets attached to your skin. I bought the soap at the supermarket. The price is super good cause is extra cheap. You can get it at any drug store. I would recomend this product 10/10 and definitely I would buy it again.
Courtney A.
I got this for my boyfriend and he smelled great. Spring fresh. It was oozing out of his pores. Even the bathroom smelled great! It didn't dry out his skin. Literally moisturized for 3 days; made his skin soft.. Good product!
Sudikshya K.