BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Krystle B.
Newton, NH
My husband loves this bar and it lasts long! Great product. Smells wonderful!
Great soap with a really nice clean finish, my go to if I'm using a bar soap
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
A great smelling soap that will leave skin smelling clean throughout the day
Zac A.
Coeburn, VA
Really great! Wonderful scent, keeps me fresh all day! Recommend this to all!
Coryn F.
Stow, OH
Great scent and size but can leave oily cakey residue on skin after showers
Hunter K.
Ford City, PA
Smells absolutely great And keeps me clean. I love it. I deffinetly love it
Cassidy J.
Eveleth
Lady’s I know this says for men, but it’s for us girls to. After using this in the shower not only did I feel clean, I felt more soft and moisturized. It smells amazing and keeps your skin hydrated and feeling amazing!
Danny M.
Las Cruces
Purchased at: Walmart
Love Irish springs new for men line, fresh manly scents with superior hygiene products, gets you clean leaves you feeling clean and smelling great and feeling great the hydrating bar is perfect for dry itchy skin.
Ashton S.
Men will like the strong manly smell that is applied genorusly to the skin in a 30 minute bath
marianita p.
is a soap that moisturizes a very good way skin; each time it is used this soap leaves the skin looking renewed and firm fresh, the frangancia although it is a bit strong perfectly describes the essence of man, size is another of the things that this soap is ideal for every man as has an appropriate size without being exaggerated, softness is another of the things that this soap is one of the best I've had, in terms of quality recommend this product because it is not one of those soaps that desasen fast with water, is resistant, is ideal
Sudikshya K.