BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Julie S.
Gloucester, MA
The best smelling soap to feel fresh! I buy it for home for the men in the house
Nat J.
It smells good keeps skin moisturized, refreshed, and clean. I bought it for him.
Emilia F.
81600 Fred Waring Dr. Spc.29 Indio, CA
This soap smells great and left my skin looking super fresh, I really reccomend.
Lauren D.
Rockaway Park, NY
My husband swears by this soap. He says it is gentle and does not leave him dry.
Becca B.
melbourne, FL
Since I have sensitive skin I like to use this sometimes and I love it so much
Tabbitha G.
The is all my husband will use. Keeps him smelling nice and fresh all day long.
Christa R.
Great smell! Love the large bar also which is easy to hold onto in the shower.
Jessica H.
Mesa, AZ
Was smooth and made my skin soft and made my soon very vibrant was really great
Annalisa E.
Whittier, CA
My husband uses this and likes it cuz he,said it cleans well and is moisturized
I absolutely love this product and I'm a woman lol, my entire family uses this.
Sudikshya K.