BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
LSB H.
Bursting with its smell of clean and freshness the scrubs make you feel even more clean
Monse A.
Reedley, CA
Great hydrating soap! Loved it I te comment this soap and definitely very affordable
Ashley B.
the men hydrating bar soap are simply the best soap my husband says was ever invented
Kathleen K.
The fact is not a an amazing day of work to on my way phone is on so much fun for me
Shannon O.
Love love love the smell. It's my fave bar soap. The smell is just right and lingers.
Steven T.
This product this a great bar of soap and you guys should try this soap out its great
lucia R.
Smells so nice and leaves my skin super clean and hydrated
would definitely recommend
Katrina R.
Spartanburg, SC
This smells great on men and it has a long lasting smell. Can be bought in Walgreens
Julie S.
Gloucester, MA
The best smelling soap to feel fresh! I buy it for home for the men in the house
Emilia F.
81600 Fred Waring Dr. Spc.29 Indio, CA
This soap smells great and left my skin looking super fresh, I really reccomend.
Sudikshya K.