BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Jami W.
canada
Very good soap. Makes my husband smell great! I would recommend it to others for sure.
Liliana a.
Tampa, FL
Muy bueno y un agradable aroma,se hace buena espuma y limpia e hidrata muy bien la piel
Andrea B.
Muscle Shoals, AL
My boys use this and it makes their skin so soft. The smell stays so long its wonderful
LSB H.
Bursting with its smell of clean and freshness the scrubs make you feel even more clean
Zach Y.
Hilliard, OH
Good stuff. Smells great. Feels great. Not oily or sticky. Leaves skin soft and smooth
Lucero M.
My son and husband love this product it smells amazing really good value for the price
Sabel F.
Orlando
It is one of the best soaps I have ever tried. It makes my skin soft and smells fresh.
TyAsia E.
It Smells Really Nice AndnLeave You Body Soft And Smooth. The Smell last for a long to
Saidy G.
great product, description is accurate!! Very refreshing to skin. good value and price.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Smells so fresh and great it's for men but I will use it because you feal the hydration
Sudikshya K.