BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Mia G.
Fairfield, TX
It was lovely and I friends would like to try them too. I bought at family dollar store

Products are very good,
I enjoyed them,
They are great
I think I'll try the whole life
LSB H.
Bursting with its smell of clean and freshness the scrubs make you feel even more clean
Erlinda V.
Wichita, KS
I lobe the smell and how good it works!! I like the liquid one better for sure though!!
Andrea B.
Muscle Shoals, AL
My boys use this and it makes their skin so soft. The smell stays so long its wonderful
Liliana a.
Tampa, FL
Muy bueno y un agradable aroma,se hace buena espuma y limpia e hidrata muy bien la piel
Stevie A.
For dudes, but smells too good not to use it myself. Also love the shower gel version.
Love these! They are a lot bigger than the regular bar. Absolutely love the smell too!
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Smells so fresh and great it's for men but I will use it because you feal the hydration
Alexis C.
This product is amazing I love it I wash every day with this and I just love the smell
Sudikshya K.