BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Deborah C.
My skin didn't feel dry from using a bar soap, I simply felt fresh, clean and my skin felt nice.
alex e.
New Haven, CT
its okay but not my go to i prefer dove because its softer for the skin and leaves the skin soft
Margaret C.
Bronx, NY
Love this soap the original one It has a good scent I still use it even though it's only for men
vanessa v.
Columbus, GA
i really like irish spring soap because of the smell and it makes me feel clean after my shower.
This soaps smell went a long way after the shower. It was worth the money and would buy again.
Kaleigh J.
Mexico, MO
This product doesn't leave your skin greasy and the smell is amazing even though it is for men
Kindra K.
The only soap my son will use. It makes his skin soft and keeps it from being dry. He loves it!
Macie H.
Denton, TX
Always a great go to product.
Doesn't leave my sensitive skin dry and I love the way it smells.
Mason S.
Warrior, AL
Smells great, cleans you well, is not harsh on skin. I would definitelyrecommend this product.
Taylor C.
My boyfriend loves the product. I always get it when it's on sale. He has his friends using it.
Sudikshya K.