BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Dalila R.
Smells great and it's a great price. It leaves you smelling all day you'll even get compliments.
Fawn F.
Montrose, IA
It was alright, there is just other brands i like better than this. It is more manly than i like
Traci E.
I purchased this for my husband but wasn't impressed with the scent or how much it dried his skin
Shannan A.
Oakland, CA
It really works well but I only used it because I was out of my own soap... And I am a female lol
vanessa v.
Columbus, GA
i really like irish spring soap because of the smell and it makes me feel clean after my shower.
Deborah C.
My skin didn't feel dry from using a bar soap, I simply felt fresh, clean and my skin felt nice.
Daniel G.
Hamden
Has a funny color but smells amazing I use it all the time I definitely recommend it it's great.
Laura B.
Willis, TX
This is the men's bestselling soap!! My husband uses it when he gets home from work and loves it!
alex e.
New Haven, CT
its okay but not my go to i prefer dove because its softer for the skin and leaves the skin soft
Amber K.
Marrero, LA
Leaves skin dry feeling and should have more moisturizer in it, other than that it gets you clean
Sudikshya K.