BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
HEATHER G.
Lincolnton, NC
I love the smell of this product. clean, refreshing and affordable
Walmart is where I buy my soap
Fawn F.
Montrose, IA
It was alright, there is just other brands i like better than this. It is more manly than i like
Laura B.
Willis, TX
This is the men's bestselling soap!! My husband uses it when he gets home from work and loves it!
Vero R.
Kansas City, KS
Loved using this product and would buy again. The scent lasted for a long while afterwards also!
Michells A.
El Paso, TX
Good product but not my best one i like it its was good quality but can be improved in some ways
Stefy J.
My husbands favorite soap, leaves a great clean and fresh scent without being very overwhelming.
Rachel M.
Ogden, UT
Really good makes you smell good like how it makes your body feel cool. Maybe make some for women
Nehemiah c.
Laveen, AZ
Great smelling. Gets the smell of kitchen and food off my skin. And helps me smell cleaner longer
Skylar P.
Louisville, OH
My husband uses this and he smells amazing! His skin is so soft and I would definitely recommend.
Becky H.
Bradenton, FL
It smells so good and my husband loves that it hydrates, moisturizes and leaves his skin so soft.
Sudikshya K.