BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Samantha H.
Oxford , GA
I love the way my husband smells after he showers. Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm my son loves to use it as well
Amanda C.
Woonsocket
My boyfriend seemed to like the one a lot

He loves the way it smells

And how it feels on his skin
Brian F.
Scituate, MA
Moisturizing, classic scent, and good value. I enjoy using this soap - feel refreshed and clean.
Lisa L.
Baldwin, NY
It does smell really good and I liked how it felt on my skin but the soap seemed to dry and crack
Shannan C.
I purchased this for my 11yr old. He loves the fresh clean scent! Makes him think he's a man lol.
Mercedes R.
Arvada, CO
Great smell but does not remove dirt well. I like the size of the bar it's bigger than most soaps
April C.
My husband loves using this soap an it works great on his skin leaving it soft and smelling great
Vero R.
Kansas City, KS
Loved using this product and would buy again. The scent lasted for a long while afterwards also!
Becky H.
Bradenton, FL
It smells so good and my husband loves that it hydrates, moisturizes and leaves his skin so soft.
Kellie V.
Merced, CA
My husband love this product. Especially the smell! He likes how his skin feels after he uses it.
Sudikshya K.