BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Michaela F.
Mooresville, NC
This is my dads go to soap. I even use it sometimes. I love how much of a clean smell it has to it!
Milli M.
Winston Salem, NC
I HAVENT USE THE MEN ONE BUY MY SIGNIFICANT OTHER SAYS IT WORKS PERFECTLY HE LOVES THE SMELL OF IT
Roberta W.
Stafford, VA
My husband uses this soap and really likes it. He says that it keeps him fresh throughout the day.
Blanka F.
My husband love this soap, he smell so good for a long time and he said is hydrate for a long time
Celesta R.
Olivehurst, CA
The product has a Good smell. i ran out of soap and stole a bar from my husband. I really liked it
Misty B.
Stover, MO
This is the only soap my boyfriend will use. He uses it on a regular basis. Great product overall!
jk p.
Severna Park, MD
Fresh scent even though its for men. Feel clean and doesnt leave behind residue or greasy feeling.
Blaze J.
invigorating scent ! Doesn't leave the skin dry after use !!! Kept sweat to a minimum ..My favorite
Great price and leaves you feeling clean and fresh. i use it occasionally when i'm out of bodywash.
Andrea H.
My husband had tried this brand of soap and he love the way it leaves his skin and it smells good.
Sudikshya K.