BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Jessica T.
Fresh Meadows, NY
love the smell, leaves me feeling fresh and clean. doesn't leave a residue or anything. smells great!
Stephanie W.
Shirley, NY
My husband felt the bar was to large but enjoyed the scent. It felt his skin feeling clean and soft.
Catie O.
St George, UT
Wasn't my favorite. I didn't feel clean after I showered. We ended up having to go buy another brand.
Cynthia S.
Smells amazing and cleans very well. My husband likes to use bar soap, and I started buying him this.
Linda T.
I have used it for years and love it. Not sure what else to say, I love it. refreshing smell. no cons
Regina D.
Chanhassen, MN
Irish spring is a staple in our bathroom shower. I certainly feel clean without a overwhelming scent.
Victoria K.
Olathe, KS
Love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel. I have found myself stealing Hubby's bars of soap!
Kasandra V.
Smells amazing, and always helps my skin. Has little micro things in it that scrub and really clean!
Kayla A.
This is the soap my husband uses. I love the way it makes him smell! And his skin is always so soft.
Sue V.
Stockton, CA
My husband enjoys using this brand and this bar soap. He said that it's very hydrating for his skins.
Sudikshya K.