BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Erica F.
My husband and sons love the scent of this soap. Also that it rinses clean and leaves their skin soft.
Nicole B.
The smell is amazing and it makes you feel very clean. Would definitely recommend this to other people.
Alexa H.
Morgantown, WV
This product smells great and doesn't leave and residue on your skin. My boyfriend loves this product!
Ana A.
I love the clean smell. There is no other soap that gives you the same sense of clean and fresh feeling
Fio C.
Las Vegas, NV
Excellent soap. It lasts a long time and the scent lingers almost all day. It's sensitive on the skin.
Kim L.
Watertown, NY
My husband loves it. Uses it everyday and it smells really good. He says it works all day and night :)
Emily H.
Nooksack
it made my skin extremely dry so im glad i dont use it regularly. this is the kind of soap old men use
Salina B.
Adrian, MI
My husband uses it and loves the smell! It doesn't leave his skin dry like a lot of other bar soaps do.
Samantha J.
Round Rock, TX
I buy these for my boyfriend all the time and I end up using them up because they smell soooo good! :-)
Crystal A.
PINEVILLE, LA
My husband loves this soap. He likes the way his skin feels after taking a shower also it smells great
Sudikshya K.