Irish Spring

Irish Spring Signature for...
1422 Reviews
5 / 5
Irish spring is a classic but this signature scent with shea butter extract not only smells great, it feels great. Minty fresh scent, nice lather, makes your skin feel nice and smooth too. 10/10 would recommend.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Decent but my husband said it irritated his skin. It is pretty affordable. And smells pretty good too. Just wouldn't recommend if you've got sensitive skin like he does.
4 / 5
 tiene un aroma muy bueno , tiene manteca de karite que hace que tu piel este mas suave de lo normal , tienes que usarlo si quieres tener tu piel suave y radiante.
4 / 5
Never been a big fan of alternate soap , especially if the ingredients aren’t the best for the type of skin you have . But the Irish spring just leaves you with that smell that keeps you coming back
5 / 5
I like it even though it’s my husbands. Smells great as all Irish spring products do.
4 / 5
Great moisturizing soap for men ANd women but it does leave a slight residue on the skin after rinsing. Really great for extra hydration though.
5 / 5
This smells AMAZING. It always leaves my skin feeling clean. It lathers up quickly, doesn’t dry out my skin. I can keep one up to 2 months. I would Recommend this to everyone, it’s just great to have.i
5 / 5
I really like this is amazing for me and I recommend this product it's really nice for the rest of my family :)
5 / 5
This is such a great soap is a 10 out of 10 would recommend doesn’t leave any white marks
5 / 5
Soap (Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, and/or Sodium Palm Kernelate); Water; Hydrogenated Tallow Acid (Skin Conditioner); Coconut Acid; Glycerin (Skin Conditioner); Fragrance; Sodium Chloride; Pentasodium Pentetate; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Titanium Dioxide; D&C Green No. 8; FD&C Green ...