2 colors available

BY IRISH SPRING #70 in Bar Soap

Committed to keeping men feeling fresh, clean and confident, Irish Spring® Signature for Men Hydrating Bar Soap is carefully crafted with authentic shea butter extract. This hydrating blend will leave your skin looking cleansed and healthy.

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one but he ne...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Jonathon C.
Jonathon C.
Columbus, OH
I never really cared about what kind of soap I used but when I tried Irish Springs for the first time I was hooked. I absolutely love the fragrance and the way it makes my skin feel. I have a nice beard and it helps keep it clean and moisturized at the same time. My wife is always commenting on the cent it leaves on my skin and she loves it so I won't be changing soap brands any time soon. I get the soap bars and deodorant and they are made with quality and care. The bars last a while and the deodorant smells just as good as the soap and I can go 24 hours before needing to reaply. I love this brand and would recommend to all my bearded brothers!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Mount Dora, FL
I originally bought this soap because it was on sale plus I had a coupon. I brought it home and put it in the kids/guest bathroom and to be honest, the smell was so refreshing. It was long lasting and my son who isn't necessarily excited about bathing even tho it's a daily requirement, actually enjoyed the smell also. It is their signature scent and even tho it's not anything fancy it does what it is supposed to do. Keep you fresh for at least a 24 hour period. Also, after running out of dog soap one time we used Irish spring to bathe the dog and even the dog smelled fresh for days. Well worth the money, not too expensive and smells great!
suzelle h.
suzelle h.
Pearl River, LA
First of all, this soap smells absolutely amazing. I bought it for my husband, but I also sneak and use it sometimes too! The scent is fresh but it isn't TOO strong, which is great because really strong scents give me a headache. It is a pretty green color, so I don't mind it being left out in our shower, it also doesn't get as gross looking as regular white bar soap. Another thing I love about this bar soap is that it does not dry out your skin, which is great because I find that most bar soaps are very drying. I recommend this product to anyone, male or female, who wants to get clean and be left with a fresh scent on their skin.
Ciera W.
Ciera W.
Bedford, TX
The only reason I even used this soap was because I was staying at my fiancé's parent's house. It was the only soap available seeing as I wasn't smart enough to pack my own. Everything was going ok, I had even been fine with the smell. That was until I started to rinse off. This bar of soap dried out my skin so bad! As someone that already has fairly dry skin, and is constantly moisturizing this definitely isn't for you. On the other hand my fiancé likes it because he's always gross and sweaty and it helps his skin dry. All I can say is he can keep it because I wouldn't be caught dead with that soap again.
Matt C.
Matt C.
I've personally been a fan of Irish Spring since when I was little and went to my grandparents house and when I would shower there, the soap was there.

Now years later I have many bars of soap that I've used. I love the smell. I used to use it all the time but as I gotten older, my skin has become more sensitive and I can't use it as often as it dries my skin out. Results vary from person so for you it might do the exact opposite!

But, that being said, I still use it to this day when I can. This is something you can't just walk away from. All in all, I love it, and it is worth getting! 5/5 for me!
Larry F.
Larry F.
Lumberton, NC
I bought this soap because it was on sale and I needed some, After my first use, I was hooked! It has the most amazing smell and the lather never stops! I honesly did not realize it was a hydrating bar when I bought them, but it works out well, I work out in the weather and that tends to leave my skin " as rough as an alligator" according to my wife! Since using this, she does not say that anymore! She will not let me run out of it!.

I love how it hydrates my skin, but does not make me feel oily. Irish Spring figured it out for us men so we do not have to think about it anymore!!!
Miles C.
Miles C.
Richmond, VA
Irish spring bar soap is so good! I will be stocking up on this soap and I'm so glad my local grocer sells it in abundance. I don't know why I've ignored it for so long. It's so luxurious to use! It lathers well and rinses right off leaving the skin very soft and smooth. No filmy residue left behind. The fragrance is nice like cologne . I'm so torn between Irish and Dove soap. I really wanted to settle on one brand of soap, but I'm going to have to buy them both! One is gentler to my skin and the other, the scent is so soft and clean.
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I can speak for my husband and on how much he loves this bar! I noticed an immediate difference in the size of the bar, it's much larger and a perfect rectangle. It has a more earthy, manly smell versus the traditional Irish Spring! I prefer the scent of the Signature line 100%.

I have used this bar soap when I ran out of my facial cleanser and no joke my face had some acne on it prior and the next day it was faded, practically gone! So now, I keep my own bar for my breakouts! 😎
Christopher N.
Christopher N.
Austin, TX
I don't often use bars of soap while showering however i found myself on a camping trip in west Texas without any soap at all. A quick "hour or two" trip to the "local" walmart rewarded me with a bar of irish spring soap and i must say i did enjoy the scent and the bar itself lathered well i was quite pleased with the quality. I would recommend for those who use bars to use this brand if not then check out the irish spring body gel works better in my opinion.
Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Sicklerville, NJ
This product it great. It provides a much better clean than the liquid/gel soaps in the bottle.

Irish Spring in my opinion is one of the better bar soaps. The Moisture Blast leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth and it smells good too. I've tried many other bar soaps, but I always seem to come back to Irish Spring.

It works well on my face, doesn't dry it out.. even when I use my Wizker on my face it leaves my my face nice and clean with NO DRYNESS.
Sudikshya K.