BY IRISH SPRING #94 in Bar Soap

Out with the old and in with the new, Irish Spring® Signature for Men Exfoliating Scrub Bar Soap is carefully crafted with authentic milled oats for the guy who is a little rough around the edges. Made to deep clean, this scrubbing soap blend will leave your skin feeling clean and smooth.

• Gently exfoliates and cleanses skin
  • Formulated with authentic milled oats

Soap (Sodium Tallowate and/or Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate and/or Sodium Palm Kernelate), Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Tallow Acid, Petrolatum, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-6, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran, Pentasodium Pentetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-buthyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Titanium Dioxide

• If someone has tried this, do you recommend?4 Answers
  • How does this soap compare to the regular Irish spring bar soaps? 4 Answers
Irish Spring Signature for Men Exfoliating Scrub Bar Soap
  • "Give a great long lasting scent. Lather very well and is very gentle on the skin. Size is very good. Lasts you quite a long time when used in suggested amount. Value for price is excellent! Very hydrating to the skin. Exfoliating bars work great to give smooth skin." in 93 reviews
Brittany C.
Irons
I love the way it makes him smell and how soft his skin feels!  He love the smell also, but what he really loves is that it cut through the car Grease when he has been at work all day!
bryan v.
doral, FL
I really do like this soap! It has a great smell and I leave the shower feeling fully cleansed, which is doubly important on these hot and humid days we have been experiencing. I also like that the exfoliation factor gets the job done without making it feel as if you are rubbing off the top layer of your skin, as I have felt with previous exfoliation bars. It also lasts a considerably long time which is a major bonus for me, as I hate purchasing specialty type soaps which tend to be expensive, only to have them melt away in a matter of days. So all in all, it is a great bar of soap and is highly recommended. The only downfall I would associate with it is the fact that it is initially a gargantuan piece of soap which can make it difficult to get a hold of. The angles are a bit sharp and it almost takes two hands to keep it from falling on the floor. However, this does not last long as it eventually gets to a more manageable size after a shower or two so for me it is not a deal breaker.
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
A mi papa le gusta el tamaño de los bares más porque odia perseguir pequeñas astillas de jabón alrededor de la ducha - y odia los jabón femenino en el primer lugar. El olor es encantador y persisten después de la ducha . Supongo que Irish Spring Signature Exfoliating Bar Soap son una ventaja para cualquier hombre preocupado por el tamaño o falta de de su jabón, que limpia, huele bien.
Chloe B.
Apple Valley, CA
I bought it on a whim because I had a coupon and was pleasantly surprised. My husband loved the scent and while it exfoliated, it was gentle enough to use on his face. It was a decent price, even without the coupon, especially compared to some of the Dove or Olay options. I may not replace our regular soap with it but, I would definitely buy again.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
My husband uses this stuff and it smells divine! With the humid weather returning to the South, he has broken out in acne on his back. This soap hasn't exactly cleared up the problem by itself, but it has certainly exfoliated his skin and left it smooth. We haven't noticed any recent breakouts, though the old ones are still healing. I'd say this soap cleans very well and hydrates the skin!
Taylor B.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Great product! This soap is by far my favorite soap to use. It has oats in it which are good for exfoliation and this soap smells really good, I recommend this soap to anyone that has sensitive skin as well. It's hard for me to find a soap that won't make my skin break out and dry but this soap seems to work good!
Gigi W.
Bakersfield, CA
My husband uses this!It leaves him smelling amazing.  Even when he comes home after a long days work, I still smell that fresh Irish spring scent it is awesome.  Sooo long lasting.  I use the original one for my self as well because in our house we cant get enough of that fresh scent.
Arianna C.
Fort Worth, TX
It is a great bar of soap that I use on my body and it helps me to smell clean and fresh so i wont have to worry about stinking or being stinky . Thank you guys for you all's wonderful products thank you guy's love y'all I love y'all great products by the way .
Nicole R.
Purchased for my husband. It is very reasonably priced. It smells great. He says it does not leave a soapy film feeling, lathers up well, and rinses off well. The bar appears quite larger than other bar soaps and it last awhile as long as it's not sitting in water.
Alishia M.
Temple, TX
I love these I use them myself because they smell wonderful and I love the way they exfoliate my skin. When we have then I use it twice a week I should use it everyday but then I could not enjoy my other soaps. The only thing is, is that it smells like a men's cologne.
Alex E.
Elizabeth, NJ
If someone has tried this, do you recommend?
Nickie B.
How does this soap compare to the regular Irish spring bar soaps?