BeautySkinSkin CareIrish Spring
Signature for Men Exfoliating Scrub Bar Soap

Irish Spring Signature for Men Exfoliating Scrub Bar Soap

by Irish Spring

Out with the old and in with the new, Irish Spring® Signature for Men Exfoliating Scrub Bar Soap is carefully crafted with authentic milled oats for the guy who is a little rough around the edges. Made to deep clean, this scrubbing soap blend will leave your skin feeling clean and smooth.

• Gently exfoliates and cleanses skin
  • Formulated with authentic milled oats

Soap (Sodium Tallowate and/or Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate and/or Sodium Palm Kernelate), Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Tallow Acid, Petrolatum, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-6, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran, Pentasodium Pentetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-buthyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Titanium Dioxide

How effective is this soap?
If someone has tried this, do you recommend?
How does this soap compare to the regular Irish spring bar soaps?
Start your review of Irish Spring Signature for Men Exfoliating Scrub Bar Soap!
Product Highlights
Give a great long lasting scent. Lather very well and is very gentle on the skin. Size is very good. Lasts you quite a long time when used in suggested amount. Value for price is excellent! Very hydrating to the skin. Exfoliating bars work great to give smooth skin.in reviews
Christina Y.
Colorado Springs, CO
Got this for my spouse and he truly enjoyed using it. Picked it up from the dollar store so it wasn't expensive at all. It definitely gets the job done when it comes to exfoliating. I even used it myself and bought some more to place it in the guest bathroom!
Davis I.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Excellent for a clean feel. I would recommend this for anyone who loves to feel clean.
Courtney T.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I don't usually use bar soap, but when I do, I use Irish Spring. It leaves my skin soft, the fragrance is strong but not overpowering and lasts the whole day. One negative is that, like most bar soaps, it leaves my skin feeling like it has a residue like the soap has not all come off. The benefits definitely outweigh the risks on this one.
Anna K.
Long Beach, CA
Make you feel very clean and have a very smooth and refreshing feel and smell. The smell is very fresh.
Akz S.
BELLEVUE, WA
Amazing product with great smell . I like it and and I used to buy it most of the times.im not sure about the other properties ,but it smells good and cleans your body
Salvador L.
Bakersfield , CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I love this product! Leaves your skin feeling smooth with out the residue and smells great. Lathers well and the scrub isn't to hard on the skin. Decent price too!
A!ber H.
In the shower I love the smell of the bar of soap because I use it when I take a shower or bath,but
Jon C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
It really left a nice clean feeling while still smelling fresh and masculine. I would highly recommend this soap and it is great value when purchased either on sale or with or coupon!
Savannah M.
Alamogordo, NM
My husband does concrete and this helped his skin so much! It went from hard and crusty to more of a touchable and soft feel. I would definitely recommend this for hard working men.
Jessica A.
Jackson Hts, NY
I got this on sale and with coupons at cvs. I gave it to my husband to try and he loved it. The feeling of the bar is grainy but not to harsh. The smell is okay very manly and leaves a after smell for a while. Would buy again