BY IRISH SPRING #99 in Bar Soap

Out with the old and in with the new, Irish Spring® Signature for Men Exfoliating Scrub Bar Soap is carefully crafted with authentic milled oats for the guy who is a little rough around the edges. Made to deep clean, this scrubbing soap blend will leave your skin feeling clean and smooth.

• Gently exfoliates and cleanses skin
  • Formulated with authentic milled oats

Soap (Sodium Tallowate and/or Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate and/or Sodium Palm Kernelate), Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Tallow Acid, Petrolatum, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-6, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran, Pentasodium Pentetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-buthyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Titanium Dioxide

• If someone has tried this, do you recommend?4 Answers
  • How does this soap compare to the regular Irish spring ba...4 Answers
Irish Spring Signature for Men Exfoliating Scrub Bar Soap
  • "Give a great long lasting scent. Lather very well and is very gentle on the skin. Size is very good. Lasts you quite a long time when used in suggested amount. Value for price is excellent! Very hydrating to the skin. Exfoliating bars work great to give smooth skin." in 93 reviews
Brittany C.
Irons
I love the way it makes him smell and how soft his skin feels!  He love the smell also, but what he really loves is that it cut through the car Grease when he has been at work all day!
Cynthia G.
Middletown
I have tried Irish spring but the scent is to strong for me and it messes with my asthma. But I haven't heard if it bothering others asthma. But some of my family uses it and they like it.
Sheila M.
Kunkletown
I buy this for my husband. He likes the smell of it. He works outdoors and it had a strong mens smell. He smells like this soap for a while after he gets out of the shower
Amanda H.
melvin
These bars smell FANTASTICS!
My husband is always trying new products, and he also loves these bars. Even after a hard day's work you can still smell the scent of the soap.
bryan v.
doral, FL
I really do like this soap! It has a great smell and I leave the shower feeling fully cleansed, which is doubly important on these hot and humid days we have been experiencing. I also like that the exfoliation factor gets the job done without making it feel as if you are rubbing off the top layer of your skin, as I have felt with previous exfoliation bars. It also lasts a considerably long time which is a major bonus for me, as I hate purchasing specialty type soaps which tend to be expensive, only to have them melt away in a matter of days. So all in all, it is a great bar of soap and is highly recommended. The only downfall I would associate with it is the fact that it is initially a gargantuan piece of soap which can make it difficult to get a hold of. The angles are a bit sharp and it almost takes two hands to keep it from falling on the floor. However, this does not last long as it eventually gets to a more manageable size after a shower or two so for me it is not a deal breaker.
Jessica A.
Jackson Hts, NY
I got this on sale and with coupons at cvs. I gave it to my husband to try and he loved it. The feeling of the bar is grainy but not to harsh. The smell is okay very manly and leaves a after smell for a while. Would buy again
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
A mi papa le gusta el tamaño de los bares más porque odia perseguir pequeñas astillas de jabón alrededor de la ducha - y odia los jabón femenino en el primer lugar. El olor es encantador y persisten después de la ducha . Supongo que Irish Spring Signature Exfoliating Bar Soap son una ventaja para cualquier hombre preocupado por el tamaño o falta de de su jabón, que limpia, huele bien.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
My husband uses this stuff and it smells divine! With the humid weather returning to the South, he has broken out in acne on his back. This soap hasn't exactly cleared up the problem by itself, but it has certainly exfoliated his skin and left it smooth. We haven't noticed any recent breakouts, though the old ones are still healing. I'd say this soap cleans very well and hydrates the skin!
Taylor B.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Great product! This soap is by far my favorite soap to use. It has oats in it which are good for exfoliation and this soap smells really good, I recommend this soap to anyone that has sensitive skin as well. It's hard for me to find a soap that won't make my skin break out and dry but this soap seems to work good!
Gigi W.
Bakersfield, CA
My husband uses this!It leaves him smelling amazing.  Even when he comes home after a long days work, I still smell that fresh Irish spring scent it is awesome.  Sooo long lasting.  I use the original one for my self as well because in our house we cant get enough of that fresh scent.
Alex E.
Elizabeth, NJ
If someone has tried this, do you recommend?
Nickie B.
How does this soap compare to the regular Irish spring bar soaps?