BY IRISH SPRING #39 in Bar Soap

Out with the old and in with the new, Irish Spring® Signature for Men Exfoliating Bar Soap is carefully crafted with authentic milled oats for the guy who is a little rough around the edges. Made to deep clean, this scrubbing soap blend will leave your skin feeling clean and smooth.

• Gently exfoliates and cleanses skin
  • Formulated with authentic milled oats

• If someone has tried this, do you recommend?4 Answers
  • How does this soap compare to the regular Irish spring bar soaps? 4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Mackenzie A.
Mackenzie A.
Rathdrum, ID
One day this soap popped up in my shower and after using, I asked my husband where he got it. He frequently comes how with locally made products from random places, so I ask this fairly often. He said, "It's Irish Spring". I said, "No, it's not green, it's pale with stuff in it." He said, "it's Irish Spring." This soap doesn't dry your skin, it feels like a natural soap that you buy from your local health food store. I've even used it on my face and it wasn't drying. It has a light scent, not at all what you think of when it comes to Irish Spring, and the exfoliation product in it isn't harsh and doesn't make you feel like you're washing with broken glass like some other soaps. I definitely recommend this soap, and men and women will be happy using this. Not flowery, not too "manly" smelling.
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Clyde, TX
I was browsing through the bath soap isle in the grocery store looking for any new and interesting products when I saw this Irish Spring Signature for men exfoliating bar soap. I know that my 22 year old son would probably like this and maybe even my husband. I decided to grab a bar a let them try it out. I continued to look around and saw that Irish Spring has a whole line of Signatures for men. I decided to purchase the body wash as well. I put the products in the shower for the men to use. Let me tell you it smells wonderful when they get out of the shower! I love the fresh clean smell of Irish Spring. Mt son absolutely loves the exfoliating bar and much to my surprise so does my husband. But ladies it is not just for men. I love it too!!
Elliot B.
Elliot B.
Agoura Hills, CA
I originally stumbled upon the Irish Spring bar soaps line when I saw a pack in a bargain bin at a drug store and decided to pick it up and take a whiff. I instantly fell in love with that scent, and after using it that night, I was a fan. That signature scent was the original bar soap, and was something that was, unfortunately, absent from this particular product. Overall, I found this bar soap be lacking in any particularly noticeable scent. The exfoliation was nice, delivered through tiny particles throughout the bar. However, the lack of that delicious sent was a major let down.
Aryonna H.
Aryonna H.
I naturally have extremely sensitive skin. I can use certain types and my skin will dry out, itch, peel off, and feel like its cracking. I usually use homemade soap that doesn't irritate my skin. It works just fine. I thought I would try a different brand so I chose to try Dove. Don't even get me started about how great they are!!!! My skin doesn't get irritated and I don't get uncomfortable through out the day because my skin isn't itching or cracking. Overall I would give it a 4.5 just because some of their soaps do irritate my skin. I will keep buying from them though
anjileca p.
anjileca p.
Albuquerque, NM
I actually like the aloe bar soap instead of the original . its for body but i also used it on my face it helped clear up mh blemishes by drying them out and when i continued using it my blemishes were gone with in a week or so . it doesn't make my skin dry like the original one did . it actually makes my skin feel really really really hyrdrated. And look very amazing and soft . id rather use it for my face in my opinión it works amazing :) i really truley suggest it if you have normal to dry skin not oily because of the aloe . i hope my review helped
devin s.
devin s.
Atlanta, GA
It was a scary day in the household and the children were just waiting for their doom. The camp their family went to yearly was nothing special. Camp Green Lake is a very deciving name because their is no lake at all. Other than that the lake is now a dried up hole that will fry up anyone in it. Surrounding it is complete shade but no one can get to it unless you are a staff member. In our camp we often find animals in the small patches of shade. They are not poisounous but i especially would not want to play with it as the other campers do.
Tuesday:

Shanel L.
Shanel L.
Cuba, NY
Irish Spring Signature for Men Exfoliating Bar soap is fantastic. My son absolutely loves the smell and so do I. Anything that smells like the fresh outdoors is a winner. It was not harsh on his or my skin. The exfoliating components were not as exfoliating as we both would have liked. The major plus was that there was no residue like you get with other comparable soaps. He liked the way it left his skin feeling afterwards. I personally did not like that it dried me out. If it weren't for that I would have given a five star rating.
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Hendersonvlle, TN
My husband is a body technician. He comes home everyday within dirty, ruff, greasy, black hands. Irish Spring Men's Exfoliating Bar Soap is a true life saver! Work's like magic when he cleans up. It's like he never worked on a car a day in his life. He's band's become softer, cleaner, and the smell is amazing. But why stop there? It's exfoliating power works great on my skin just as well by cutting down on dry, itchy skin. Who ever said smooth, soft bodies was a bad thing for both men and women? Did I mention it smells great too!
Katy T.
Katy T.
Tyler, TX
This is my absolute favorite bar of soap. It may be marketed towelards men, but as a woman, I love it! The little exfoliating pieces in the soap make me feel like I'm giving my underarms a little pampering, while also making the bar itself easier to handle, as it is not as slippery as a regular bar of soap. The scent is not "masculine" at all. I just feel like I smell very clean after every use. The soap leaves my underarms just a tiny bit dry, but I moisturize anyway after showering, so that takes care of any issues I may have.
Dominique R.
Dominique R.
Edwards, CA
I used this about a year ago with my husband when I was into bar soaps and let me just tell you it smells so good! It glides on nicely, doesn't give you a waxy feeling like other bar soaps. My husband is still in love with the product. Reason why I would use it too is because I wanted to try the "exfoliating" part of it to see what difference it makes.. It honestly makes you feel so fresh and clean when you get out the shower. If you're into bar soaps, this is the one for your husband or teenage son!
Nickie B.
Nickie B.
How does this soap compare to the regular Irish spring bar soaps?
Alex E.
Alex E.
Elizabeth, NJ
If someone has tried this, do you recommend?