Irish Spring Signature for Men Clean & Scrub Body Wash uploaded by Brittany R.

BY IRISH SPRING

Irish Spring® Clean & Scrub Body Wash is carefully crafted with authentic oat extract for the man who is a little rough around the edges. Made to deep clean, this body scrub blend will leave you feeling clean and smooth.

• Leaves your skin feeling clean and smooth
  • Formulated with authentic oat extract

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, FD&C Yellow No. 5, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40

Hali C.
My husband loves this! He was hesitant at first because he usually only uses old spice but he loved it. It's also available at a GREAT price.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Irish Spring products are the only shower products my hubby will use. Who can blame him!? They smell fabulous, last all day, are well priced!
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
I love stealing this from my fiance! It smells so good & feels amazing on the skin! I don't even care this is a love ! Great price too
Nicole O.
It has a wonderful smell, while making me feel extra clean after scrubbing with it. It made my skin soft, my wife loves it too.
Adrian T.
Lancaster, TX
This soap makes your body have just a fresh smell to it ,it gives it a smell that anyone would like so I reccomebd this soap.
April R.
Killeen
Never tried but I heard it's a great product I look forward to trying different things.I like the smell of Irish spring tho
Carol J.
My husband stays smelling clean and ot scrubs away his dirt after a hard day at work. Good and reliable scent and cleaness!
Jerriel D.
Austin, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Great Body wash I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to friends it's really good for your skin
wendy s.
Norfolk, VA
Love this!!!! You smell so clean and feel so clean. My boyfriend and I share it because we love the way it smells.
Tiera H.
Houston
This product smells very nice and keeps my skins soft. This pfoduct has a long lasting scent that smells like mint
Justin K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Who uses this for sensitive skin

Kohl's