Irish Spring Signature for Men 3-in-1 Body Wash uploaded by Beverly B.

Face, Hair, and Body Wash

Irish Spring® Signature for Men 3-IN-1 Body Wash is carefully crafted with authentic mint extract for the man who is on-the-go. Made for face, hair, and body, this invigorating body wash blend will leave you looking clean and revitalized in no time.

• Contains Pro-Vitamin B5 to nourish your hair
  • Formulated with authentic mint extract

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Salicylate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, FD&C Yellow No. 5, FD&C Blue No. 1

• Has anyone else had problem with it drying out your skin?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Danielle L.
My husband loves this stuff! He comes out of the shower feeling so refreshed and loves how good it smells!
Mandy E.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband loves this wash. Its smells like classic Irish Springs with a hint if mint. It leaves him clean and refreshed after his shower and always smelling great!(Even I use this occasionally! I can also usually find it at Dollar Tree(or if im not that lucky-always at Dollar General) which makes it a great value also.
Jeana L.
My husband has used this and he say it leaves a minty fresh clean feeling on ur scalp. Removes all the dirt and greasyness leaving u clean.
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
I have used Irish Spring for as long as I can remember...it just has that scent that takes me back to my childhood, and such wonderful memories. It's not drying for the skin, and i love how the scent lingers. Wonderful classic scent.
Erlene A.
Murrieta, CA
My boys loved using this 3-in-1 body wash. The scent is great and they like that this can be used to wash their hair too.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
This isn't your father's Irish Spring soap. It smells delicious. My one complaint is that the scent, fresh and clean like saltwater air, doesn't last long. Overall, I am quite satisfied with the quality of this body wash. 4/5 stars.
Calla W.
Salem, MA
Absolutely the best!! has a great scent that lasts all day!! less clutter In the bathroom theres nothing better than Irish Spring 3-in1 men's signature body wash!!!
Brandi S.
La Porte, TX
I bought this for my husband with a coupon. It smelled really good and cleaned and rinsed well.
Michelle B.
Fillmore, IN
Smells great, felt clean after use.....will definitely use this product again. My husband usually only uses dove products due to sensitive skin but he was able to use this with no problems
Keri R.
I love the way my honey smells after he showers with this! Between that and the way it makes his skin and hair, I definitely recommend it!
Brandy L.
greensburg, IN
Has anyone else had problem with it drying out your skin?