BY IRISH SPRING

Irish Spring Signature for Men 3-IN-1 Body Wash is carefully crafted with authentic mint extract for the man who is on-the-go. Made for body, face, and hair, this invigorating blend will leave you looking clean and revitalized in no time.

• Contains Pro-Vitamin B5 to nourish your hair
  • Formulated with authentic mint extract

• Has anyone else had problem with it drying out your skin?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Brandy L.
greensburg, IN
This is terrible to use if u have sensetive skin...yes it smells nice but it dries out my boyfriends skin bad and broke him out I'm sure not everyone has had this problem but i would not recommend if u have sensetive skin
Orlando M.
Used this 3-in-1 body wash and can say it works good on my skin but kinda irritates my skin since it's so sensitive. smells great and smells great but just doesn't work for my skin type. would like of they made an non-irritant body washes with no scent. recommend to any guys who want to try something new and throw away body soap!
Mandy E.
Master Groomer Expert
My husband loves this wash. Its smells like classic Irish Springs with a hint if mint. It leaves him clean and refreshed after his shower and always smelling great!(Even I use this occasionally! I can also usually find it at Dollar Tree(or if im not that lucky-always at Dollar General) which makes it a great value also.
Caytie C.
Haskell
My boys love this product and I love that they love this product and they love the smell and I will continue to use and buy this product
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
I have used Irish Spring for as long as I can remember...it just has that scent that takes me back to my childhood, and such wonderful memories. It's not drying for the skin, and i love how the scent lingers. Wonderful classic scent.
Cory H.
Greenville, NC
This is a standard in my shower. Absolutely loves how this smells. Long lasting scent with a thick lather. Classic!!!!!
Jessica R.
Fort Worth, TX
My husband love this soap snd i just love the smell. The pricing is not to expensive its just right and its a great value for the price my husband uses 3 or more times a week . We buy this at walmart.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
This isn't your father's Irish Spring soap. It smells delicious. My one complaint is that the scent, fresh and clean like saltwater air, doesn't last long. Overall, I am quite satisfied with the quality of this body wash. 4/5 stars.
Brandi S.
La Porte, TX
I bought this for my husband with a coupon. It smelled really good and cleaned and rinsed well.
Michelle B.
Fillmore, IN
Smells great, felt clean after use.....will definitely use this product again. My husband usually only uses dove products due to sensitive skin but he was able to use this with no problems
Brandy L.
greensburg, IN
Has anyone else had problem with it drying out your skin?