Irish Spring Signature for Men 3-in-1 Body Wash uploaded by Amanda H.Irish Spring Signature for Men 3-in-1 Body Wash uploaded by Kierstin C.Irish Spring Signature for Men 3-in-1 Body Wash uploaded by Beverly B.

BY IRISH SPRING

Face, Hair, and Body Wash

Irish Spring® Signature for Men 3-IN-1 Body Wash is carefully crafted with authentic mint extract for the man who is on-the-go. Made for face, hair, and body, this invigorating body wash blend will leave you looking clean and revitalized in no time.

• Contains Pro-Vitamin B5 to nourish your hair
  • Formulated with authentic mint extract

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Salicylate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, FD&C Yellow No. 5, FD&C Blue No. 1

• Has anyone else had problem with it drying out your skin?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Absolutely the best!! has a great scent that lasts all day!! less clutter In the bathroom theres nothing better than Irish Spring 3-in1 men's signature body wash!!! " in 6 reviews
Brandy L.
Greensburg, IN
This is terrible to use if u have sensetive skin...yes it smells nice but it dries out my boyfriends skin bad and broke him out I'm sure not everyone has had this problem but i would not recommend if u have sensetive skin
kenzie t.
Jacksonville, FL
It gets the job done but does dry out your skin. Smells nice but also quite generic. It is also pretty cheap. This is a good soap on the the go or on trips but do not recommend it full time.
Dee D.
Atlanta
This soap product is not so bad it gives you a nice fresh smell it's nothing wrong with using this soap I just rather not use it anymore 🤗
Mikey E.
Champaign, IL
3 in 1 men’s body wash is what it is but irish spring just smells so good to me and stays on me all day
Orlando M.
Used this 3-in-1 body wash and can say it works good on my skin but kinda irritates my skin since it's so sensitive. smells great and smells great but just doesn't work for my skin type. would like of they made an non-irritant body washes with no scent. recommend to any guys who want to try something new and throw away body soap!
Collin S.
Ruston, LA
It is a pretty good product! It is able to get the job done and then after you use it there is a great scent left!
Mandy E.
My husband loves this wash. Its smells like classic Irish Springs with a hint if mint. It leaves him clean and refreshed after his shower and always smelling great!(Even I use this occasionally! I can also usually find it at Dollar Tree(or if im not that lucky-always at Dollar General) which makes it a great value also.
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
I have used Irish Spring for as long as I can remember...it just has that scent that takes me back to my childhood, and such wonderful memories. It's not drying for the skin, and i love how the scent lingers. Wonderful classic scent.
Jessica R.
Fort Worth, TX
My husband love this soap snd i just love the smell. The pricing is not to expensive its just right and its a great value for the price my husband uses 3 or more times a week . We buy this at walmart.
Keri R.
I love the way my honey smells after he showers with this! Between that and the way it makes his skin and hair, I definitely recommend it!
Brandy L.
Greensburg, IN
Has anyone else had problem with it drying out your skin?