Irish Spring Signature for Men 3-in-1 Body Wash uploaded by Beverly B.

BY IRISH SPRING

Face, Hair, and Body Wash

Irish Spring® Signature for Men 3-IN-1 Body Wash is carefully crafted with authentic mint extract for the man who is on-the-go. Made for face, hair, and body, this invigorating body wash blend will leave you looking clean and revitalized in no time.

• Contains Pro-Vitamin B5 to nourish your hair
  • Formulated with authentic mint extract

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Salicylate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, FD&C Yellow No. 5, FD&C Blue No. 1

• Has anyone else had problem with it drying out your skin?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Absolutely the best!! has a great scent that lasts all day!! less clutter In the bathroom theres nothing better than Irish Spring 3-in1 men's signature body wash!!! " in 6 reviews
Brandy L.
greensburg, IN
This is terrible to use if u have sensetive skin...yes it smells nice but it dries out my boyfriends skin bad and broke him out I'm sure not everyone has had this problem but i would not recommend if u have sensetive skin
Mikey E.
Champaign, IL
3 in 1 men’s body wash is what it is but irish spring just smells so good to me and stays on me all day
Collin S.
Ruston
It is a pretty good product! It is able to get the job done and then after you use it there is a great scent left!
Orlando M.
Used this 3-in-1 body wash and can say it works good on my skin but kinda irritates my skin since it's so sensitive. smells great and smells great but just doesn't work for my skin type. would like of they made an non-irritant body washes with no scent. recommend to any guys who want to try something new and throw away body soap!
Mandy E.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband loves this wash. Its smells like classic Irish Springs with a hint if mint. It leaves him clean and refreshed after his shower and always smelling great!(Even I use this occasionally! I can also usually find it at Dollar Tree(or if im not that lucky-always at Dollar General) which makes it a great value also.
Caytie C.
Haskell
My boys love this product and I love that they love this product and they love the smell and I will continue to use and buy this product
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
I have used Irish Spring for as long as I can remember...it just has that scent that takes me back to my childhood, and such wonderful memories. It's not drying for the skin, and i love how the scent lingers. Wonderful classic scent.
Cory H.
Greenville, NC
This is a standard in my shower. Absolutely loves how this smells. Long lasting scent with a thick lather. Classic!!!!!
Jessica R.
Fort Worth, TX
My husband love this soap snd i just love the smell. The pricing is not to expensive its just right and its a great value for the price my husband uses 3 or more times a week . We buy this at walmart.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
This isn't your father's Irish Spring soap. It smells delicious. My one complaint is that the scent, fresh and clean like saltwater air, doesn't last long. Overall, I am quite satisfied with the quality of this body wash. 4/5 stars.
Brandy L.
greensburg, IN
Has anyone else had problem with it drying out your skin?