Irish Spring Signature for Men 3-in-1 Body Wash uploaded by Beverly B.

BY IRISH SPRING

Face, Hair, and Body Wash

Irish Spring® Signature for Men 3-IN-1 Body Wash is carefully crafted with authentic mint extract for the man who is on-the-go. Made for face, hair, and body, this invigorating body wash blend will leave you looking clean and revitalized in no time.

• Contains Pro-Vitamin B5 to nourish your hair
  • Formulated with authentic mint extract

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Salicylate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, FD&C Yellow No. 5, FD&C Blue No. 1

• Has anyone else had problem with it drying out your skin?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Absolutely the best!! has a great scent that lasts all day!! less clutter In the bathroom theres nothing better than Irish Spring 3-in1 men's signature body wash!!! " in 6 reviews
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
I bought this for my teenage son because I figured you can't go wrong with multitasking in the shower! This is to clean your face, hair, and body all in one, so it saves space in the bathroom plus he claims he doesn't "need a face wash" but yes of course he does! This soap smells amazing, very fresh, and minty and clean and it seems to last all day too. I like the scent enough that I use it sometimes too. This soap has mint in it and gives you a quick pick me up in the morning shower.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Not only does my husband love this but I also found myself loving this. It's a body wash that we BOTH use. I sometimes enjoy the more 'masculine' scent. It's nice and I get a kick of house nice our upstairs smells after one of us takes a shower.
Mandy E.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband loves this wash. Its smells like classic Irish Springs with a hint if mint. It leaves him clean and refreshed after his shower and always smelling great!(Even I use this occasionally! I can also usually find it at Dollar Tree(or if im not that lucky-always at Dollar General) which makes it a great value also.
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
I have used Irish Spring for as long as I can remember...it just has that scent that takes me back to my childhood, and such wonderful memories. It's not drying for the skin, and i love how the scent lingers. Wonderful classic scent.
bryan v.
doral, FL
This is my favorite Body Wash. Great price and it come right to my door! While the price is a big consideration the smell of Irish Spring Signature 3 in 1 body wash is the best! I've found that only a little of this product goes a long way and it does great for my hair too making this a real bargain. My recommendation is: Give it a try, I'm willing to bet you will love this body wash and shampoo!
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Absolute favorite men's body wash! This is my fiance's number one go to body wash. The smell is so amazing and invigorating! I even use it too! I can't get enough
Sheri G.
Concord
The men in my household love Irish spring! I love the 3in 1 action! They have little to no hair so they don't require the multiple bottles! This is easy prays for them and they come out smelling great and looking good!
Jessica R.
Fort Worth, TX
My husband love this soap snd i just love the smell. The pricing is not to expensive its just right and its a great value for the price my husband uses 3 or more times a week . We buy this at walmart.
Steven P.
Melbourne
My all time favorite body wash! Smells great and leaves my skin feeling really refreshed. Menthol extracts make for a revitalizing feel, and extra cleanliness.
Orlando M.
Used this 3-in-1 body wash and can say it works good on my skin but kinda irritates my skin since it's so sensitive. smells great and smells great but just doesn't work for my skin type. would like of they made an non-irritant body washes with no scent. recommend to any guys who want to try something new and throw away body soap!
Brandy L.
greensburg, IN
Has anyone else had problem with it drying out your skin?