2 colors available

BY IRISH SPRING

Irish Spring Signature for Men 3-IN-1 Body Wash is carefully crafted with authentic mint extract for the man who is on-the-go. Made for body, face, and hair, this invigorating blend will leave you looking clean and revitalized in no time.

• Contains Pro-Vitamin B5 to nourish your hair
  • Formulated with authentic mint extract

• Has anyone else had problem with it drying out your skin?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Cory H.
Cory H.
Greenville, NC
This is a standard in my shower. Absolutely loves how this smells. Long lasting scent with a thick lather. Classic!!!!!
Markena H.
Markena H.
All my man likes to wear. Smells great - and fresh especially after his highly active work days.
Gabe P.
Gabe P.
Love this stuff. Work great, smells great and is affordable. Also works well in hair. Would highly recommend
Johnnie L.
Johnnie L.
Bourbonnais, IL
Best shampoo to use. Keeps you smelling awesome. Keeps my thick hair soft. I can run my fingers through my hair and feel soft.
Erlene A.
Erlene A.
Murrieta, CA
My boys loved using this 3-in-1 body wash. The scent is great and they like that this can be used to wash their hair too.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
My husband loves this stuff! He comes out of the shower feeling so refreshed and loves how good it smells!
Jolia C.
Jolia C.
This has a nice refreshing scent, I like the scent, I use it as handwash, after all it is for washing.

And sometimes wash some of my clothing with that scent.

It's a fair price.

It isn't just for a man to use, women can use this product.

Chiamaka N.
Chiamaka N.
I am guilty of using my husband body wash especially when he leaves town it smells good and muscline and the scents fills the room. Foams a lot little squeeze goes a long way yes would buy again and recommend it to all the men reviewing this
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
La Romaine, ['', '', '']
Ik this is a men's body wash but I can't help it. I LOVE THIS SCENT. It's intoxicating! I use it everyday and I always get compliments when I do! It's very affordable and so worth it! The scent is amazing amazing amazing! Buy it please!
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Greensburg, IN
Has anyone else had problem with it drying out your skin?