BY IRISH SPRING

Irish Spring Signature for Men 3-IN-1 Body Wash is carefully crafted with authentic mint extract for the man who is on-the-go. Made for body, face, and hair, this invigorating blend will leave you looking clean and revitalized in no time.

• Contains Pro-Vitamin B5 to nourish your hair
  • Formulated with authentic mint extract

• Has anyone else had problem with it drying out your skin?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Jeana L.
My husband has used this and he say it leaves a minty fresh clean feeling on ur scalp. Removes all the dirt and greasyness leaving u clean.
Caytie C.
Haskell
My boys love this product and I love that they love this product and they love the smell and I will continue to use and buy this product
Cory H.
Greenville, NC
This is a standard in my shower. Absolutely loves how this smells. Long lasting scent with a thick lather. Classic!!!!!
Nancy C.
Ellisville
Three in one for men is great for my husband kill THREE birds with one stone I guess you'd say .. totally recommend
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Buy this for my dad and I love the way it SMELLS. It SMELLS so good. My mom love.it as well it's long lasting.
Gabe P.
Morgantown , WV
Love this stuff. Work great, smells great and is affordable. Also works well in hair. Would highly recommend
amber s.
longview, TX
My husband loves the smell of this. And of course loves that it is a 3 in 1 product. Great price as well.
Markena H.
Rex
All my man likes to wear. Smells great - and fresh especially after his highly active work days.
Erlene A.
Murrieta, CA
My boys loved using this 3-in-1 body wash. The scent is great and they like that this can be used to wash their hair too.
abouzzi M.
biougra , bd med 5 libreirie al moustakbal
MY NAME IS Mohamed ABOUZZI FROM MOROCCO I'M AYOUTUBER-BLOGGER , I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL  AND INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE WITH  ALSO TWITTER ANDBLOGGER  . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be sohappy to review your products in my account  and share it with myfollowers

I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest blog post review

I'm waiting for you
Brandy L.
greensburg, IN
Has anyone else had problem with it drying out your skin?