BY IRISH SPRING

Irish Spring Signature for Men 3-IN-1 Body Wash is carefully crafted with authentic mint extract for the man who is on-the-go. Made for body, face, and hair, this invigorating blend will leave you looking clean and revitalized in no time.

• Contains Pro-Vitamin B5 to nourish your hair
  • Formulated with authentic mint extract

• Has anyone else had problem with it drying out your skin?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Cory H.
Greenville, NC
This is a standard in my shower. Absolutely loves how this smells. Long lasting scent with a thick lather. Classic!!!!!
Collin S.
Ruston
Review for: 3 in 1 Body Wash more...
It is a pretty good product! It is able to get the job done and then after you use it there is a great scent left!
Nancy C.
Ellisville
Three in one for men is great for my husband kill THREE birds with one stone I guess you'd say .. totally recommend
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Buy this for my dad and I love the way it SMELLS. It SMELLS so good. My mom love.it as well it's long lasting.
Gabe P.
Morgantown, WV
Love this stuff. Work great, smells great and is affordable. Also works well in hair. Would highly recommend
Danielle L.
My husband loves this stuff! He comes out of the shower feeling so refreshed and loves how good it smells!
khadijatul t.
Hollis, NY
This also has a version of both genders. But this one is awesome too!!! It smells great and works well!!!!
amber s.
longview, TX
My husband loves the smell of this. And of course loves that it is a 3 in 1 product. Great price as well.
Markena H.
Rex
All my man likes to wear. Smells great - and fresh especially after his highly active work days.
Brandi S.
La Porte, TX
I bought this for my husband with a coupon. It smelled really good and cleaned and rinsed well.
Brandy L.
greensburg, IN
Has anyone else had problem with it drying out your skin?