2 colors available

BY IRISH SPRING

Irish Spring Signature for Men 3-IN-1 Body Wash is carefully crafted with authentic mint extract for the man who is on-the-go. Made for body, face, and hair, this invigorating blend will leave you looking clean and revitalized in no time.

• Contains Pro-Vitamin B5 to nourish your hair
  • Formulated with authentic mint extract

• Has anyone else had problem with it drying out your skin?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
bryan v.
bryan v.
Doral, FL
This is my favorite Body Wash. Great price and it come right to my door! While the price is a big consideration the smell of Irish Spring Signature 3 in 1 body wash is the best! I've found that only a little of this product goes a long way and it does great for my hair too making this a real bargain. My recommendation is: Give it a try, I'm willing to bet you will love this body wash and shampoo!
Camaro S.
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Absolute favorite men's body wash! This is my fiance's number one go to body wash. The smell is so amazing and invigorating! I even use it too! I can't get enough
Sheri G.
Sheri G.
Concord
The men in my household love Irish spring! I love the 3in 1 action! They have little to no hair so they don't require the multiple bottles! This is easy prays for them and they come out smelling great and looking good!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Fort Worth, TX
My husband love this soap snd i just love the smell. The pricing is not to expensive its just right and its a great value for the price my husband uses 3 or more times a week . We buy this at walmart.
Steven P.
Steven P.
Melbourne
My all time favorite body wash! Smells great and leaves my skin feeling really refreshed. Menthol extracts make for a revitalizing feel, and extra cleanliness.
Jeana L.
Jeana L.
My husband has used this and he say it leaves a minty fresh clean feeling on ur scalp. Removes all the dirt and greasyness leaving u clean.
Orlando M.
Orlando M.
Used this 3-in-1 body wash and can say it works good on my skin but kinda irritates my skin since it's so sensitive. smells great and smells great but just doesn't work for my skin type. would like of they made an non-irritant body washes with no scent. recommend to any guys who want to try something new and throw away body soap!
Dana D.
Dana D.
My husband is an old spice guy he swears by it but I snuck this into the shower and he has been saying how good he smells even after a long day!
Caytie C.
Caytie C.
Haskell
My boys love this product and I love that they love this product and they love the smell and I will continue to use and buy this product
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Ellisville
Three in one for men is great for my husband kill THREE birds with one stone I guess you'd say .. totally recommend
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Greensburg, IN
Has anyone else had problem with it drying out your skin?