BY IRISH SPRING

Irish Spring Signature for Men 3-IN-1 Body Wash is carefully crafted with authentic mint extract for the man who is on-the-go. Made for body, face, and hair, this invigorating blend will leave you looking clean and revitalized in no time.

• Contains Pro-Vitamin B5 to nourish your hair
  • Formulated with authentic mint extract

• Has anyone else had problem with it drying out your skin?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
This isn't your father's Irish Spring soap. It smells delicious. My one complaint is that the scent, fresh and clean like saltwater air, doesn't last long. Overall, I am quite satisfied with the quality of this body wash. 4/5 stars.
Calla W.
Salem, MA
Absolutely the best!! has a great scent that lasts all day!! less clutter In the bathroom theres nothing better than Irish Spring 3-in1 men's signature body wash!!!
Michelle B.
Fillmore, IN
Smells great, felt clean after use.....will definitely use this product again. My husband usually only uses dove products due to sensitive skin but he was able to use this with no problems
Patty G.
Murfreesboro, TN
The body wash smells refreshing and keeps my skins hydrated. My skin stays soft as well as the fresh smell lasts throughout the day and even through a hard, sweaty days work.
Dana D.
My husband is an old spice guy he swears by it but I snuck this into the shower and he has been saying how good he smells even after a long day!
Keri R.
I love the way my honey smells after he showers with this! Between that and the way it makes his skin and hair, I definitely recommend it!
Jeana L.
My husband has used this and he say it leaves a minty fresh clean feeling on ur scalp. Removes all the dirt and greasyness leaving u clean.
Caytie C.
Haskell
My boys love this product and I love that they love this product and they love the smell and I will continue to use and buy this product
Johnnie L.
Bourbonnais, IL
Best shampoo to use. Keeps you smelling awesome. Keeps my thick hair soft. I can run my fingers through my hair and feel soft.
Erlene A.
Murrieta, CA
My boys loved using this 3-in-1 body wash. The scent is great and they like that this can be used to wash their hair too.
Brandy L.
greensburg, IN
Has anyone else had problem with it drying out your skin?