BY IRISH SPRING

Irish Spring Signature for Men 3-IN-1 Body Wash is carefully crafted with authentic mint extract for the man who is on-the-go. Made for body, face, and hair, this invigorating blend will leave you looking clean and revitalized in no time.

• Contains Pro-Vitamin B5 to nourish your hair
  • Formulated with authentic mint extract

• Has anyone else had problem with it drying out your skin?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
This isn't your father's Irish Spring soap. It smells delicious. My one complaint is that the scent, fresh and clean like saltwater air, doesn't last long. Overall, I am quite satisfied with the quality of this body wash. 4/5 stars.
Brandy L.
greensburg, IN
This is terrible to use if u have sensetive skin...yes it smells nice but it dries out my boyfriends skin bad and broke him out I'm sure not everyone has had this problem but i would not recommend if u have sensetive skin
Michelle B.
Fillmore, IN
Smells great, felt clean after use.....will definitely use this product again. My husband usually only uses dove products due to sensitive skin but he was able to use this with no problems
Patty G.
Murfreesboro, TN
The body wash smells refreshing and keeps my skins hydrated. My skin stays soft as well as the fresh smell lasts throughout the day and even through a hard, sweaty days work.
Calla W.
Salem, MA
Absolutely the best!! has a great scent that lasts all day!! less clutter In the bathroom theres nothing better than Irish Spring 3-in1 men's signature body wash!!!
Keri R.
I love the way my honey smells after he showers with this! Between that and the way it makes his skin and hair, I definitely recommend it!
khadijatul t.
Hollis, NY
This also has a version of both genders. But this one is awesome too!!! It smells great and works well!!!!
Brandi S.
La Porte, TX
I bought this for my husband with a coupon. It smelled really good and cleaned and rinsed well.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Not only does my husband love this but I also found myself loving this. It's a body wash that we BOTH use. I sometimes enjoy the more 'masculine' scent. It's nice and I get a kick of house nice our upstairs smells after one of us takes a shower.
Mandy E.
My husband loves this wash. Its smells like classic Irish Springs with a hint if mint. It leaves him clean and refreshed after his shower and always smelling great!(Even I use this occasionally! I can also usually find it at Dollar Tree(or if im not that lucky-always at Dollar General) which makes it a great value also.
Brandy L.
greensburg, IN
Has anyone else had problem with it drying out your skin?