Irish Spring Signature for Men 3-in-1 Body Wash uploaded by Amanda H.Irish Spring Signature for Men 3-in-1 Body Wash uploaded by Kierstin C.Irish Spring Signature for Men 3-in-1 Body Wash uploaded by Beverly B.

BY IRISH SPRING

Face, Hair, and Body Wash

Irish Spring® Signature for Men 3-IN-1 Body Wash is carefully crafted with authentic mint extract for the man who is on-the-go. Made for face, hair, and body, this invigorating body wash blend will leave you looking clean and revitalized in no time.

• Contains Pro-Vitamin B5 to nourish your hair
  • Formulated with authentic mint extract

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Salicylate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, FD&C Yellow No. 5, FD&C Blue No. 1

• Has anyone else had problem with it drying out your skin?3 Answers
Irish Spring Signature for Men 3-in-1 Body Wash
  • "Absolutely the best!! has a great scent that lasts all day!! less clutter In the bathroom theres nothing better than Irish Spring 3-in1 men's signature body wash!!! " in 6 reviews
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
I bought this for my teenage son because I figured you can't go wrong with multitasking in the shower! This is to clean your face, hair, and body all in one, so it saves space in the bathroom plus he claims he doesn't "need a face wash" but yes of course he does! This soap smells amazing, very fresh, and minty and clean and it seems to last all day too. I like the scent enough that I use it sometimes too. This soap has mint in it and gives you a quick pick me up in the morning shower.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Not only does my husband love this but I also found myself loving this. It's a body wash that we BOTH use. I sometimes enjoy the more 'masculine' scent. It's nice and I get a kick of house nice our upstairs smells after one of us takes a shower.
kenzie t.
Jacksonville, FL
It gets the job done but does dry out your skin. Smells nice but also quite generic. It is also pretty cheap. This is a good soap on the the go or on trips but do not recommend it full time.
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
I have used Irish Spring for as long as I can remember...it just has that scent that takes me back to my childhood, and such wonderful memories. It's not drying for the skin, and i love how the scent lingers. Wonderful classic scent.
Amanda H.
melvin
My husband really enjoyed this body wash. He's al coal miner and is always covered in coal dust and oil, it's very hard for us to find a body wash that will get him clean after the first wash. However, this done the job. He was very pleased.
bryan v.
doral, FL
This is my favorite Body Wash. Great price and it come right to my door! While the price is a big consideration the smell of Irish Spring Signature 3 in 1 body wash is the best! I've found that only a little of this product goes a long way and it does great for my hair too making this a real bargain. My recommendation is: Give it a try, I'm willing to bet you will love this body wash and shampoo!
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Absolute favorite men's body wash! This is my fiance's number one go to body wash. The smell is so amazing and invigorating! I even use it too! I can't get enough
Sheri G.
Concord
The men in my household love Irish spring! I love the 3in 1 action! They have little to no hair so they don't require the multiple bottles! This is easy prays for them and they come out smelling great and looking good!
Steven P.
Melbourne
My all time favorite body wash! Smells great and leaves my skin feeling really refreshed. Menthol extracts make for a revitalizing feel, and extra cleanliness.
Mandy E.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband loves this wash. Its smells like classic Irish Springs with a hint if mint. It leaves him clean and refreshed after his shower and always smelling great!(Even I use this occasionally! I can also usually find it at Dollar Tree(or if im not that lucky-always at Dollar General) which makes it a great value also.
Brandy L.
greensburg, IN
Has anyone else had problem with it drying out your skin?

back